Frequent Contributor

The one that I have I bought at Costco many years ago. It was around holiday time, and I think that they still sell it. It's corded and lights up. 1x mag on one side and 10x mag on the flip side. The mirror swivels. Price was quite reasonable, as I remember. If you shop at Costco, you may want to take a look at the one that they sell there to determine if it meets your needs.

Valued Contributor

Re: Makeup Mirrors

[ Edited ]

I have a lighted makeup mirror from Amazon that sticks to the existing mirror.

Swissco Suction Cup Mirror 12x Magnification, 5 inches.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN   Take a look at Target online.  Also, make sure you see the measurements of the mirror because pictures online of products appear larger than what they actually are.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I bought a Simple Human lighted mirror last year and like it. It is rechargeable using a USB cord and turns on when you look into it and automatically shuts off. 

@Meowingkitty  Lucky you!🍀 I tried to love the Simple Human mirror, but the sensor control was a nightmare! It either stayed on ALL THE TIME, or would turn off with my face inches from the sensor. When it proved itself unreliable I sent it back pronto! It would have been a very expensive magnifying mirror with no illumination. 🚫💡😢

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom I have this exact mirror.

Esteemed Contributor

My mirror is a lighted, standing, 6", but only the center of the mirror is ever clear.  Given how they are ground, the outer bits will never be in focus too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dakotacheryl wrote:

@JustJazzmom I have this exact mirror.

This is the one in our bathroom: Our contractor installed it through the tile. It is 1X/7X magnification. Amazon has it; Model Jerdon JP7507NB

E869687F-BEC8-40C2-911F-3DEC8E1E2F3E.jpeg

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@customerqvc2 wrote:

I have a lighted makeup mirror from Amazon that sticks to the existing mirror.

Swissco Suction Cup Mirror 12x Magnification, 5 inches.

I have something similar to yours that I think that I got from the Q many years ago, from Floxite.

It does the same thing--it sticks to your bathroom mirror with cups and it uses batteries. I think that it's a x10 magnification.

It's also lighted, but it doesn't light up automatically. You have to push a little button on the bottom of the front of it, to get it to light up.

You don't see your whole face in it all at once.

However, I do think that it's great for checking your teeth, brows, lips, and for seeing enough of your face when you turn your head at angles to check your face and when you're using it for make-up or for using it for skin care/cleansing, etc. 

Frequent Contributor

Hi Fressa,

I have a question on the Blushly mirror.  I have V37183 Blushly LED Vanity Mirror w/ Multi Magnification and Storage. Is that the one you have?  It seems like when using batteries, the dimmer doesn't work and the lights aren't as bright as when plugged in.  I put brand new out of the package batteries in and only used it a couple times and it's already dim.  Did you have that happen?  I wanted it for the batteries...don't like having an electrical cord winding around my bathroom sink.  Haven't seen anyone comment on this issue.  Thanks!