Valued Contributor

Re: Make Up Setting Sprays - Reviews?

I had been using UD All Nighter for a few years but recently became concerned about the high alcohol content.  I tried the Elf Matte Magic Mist and Set and I like it just as well and it has no alcohol.  I have very combo skin--the oily part is very oily and the dry areas are very dry.  The elf product works well on both the oily areas and the dry sides of my face.  And you can't beat the price at only $4.

Trusted Contributor

I use Elf setting spray as well and have nothing else to compare it to but it sets my makeup, mainly brows, nicely. However I wanted to try a setting powder so I tried LA Girl Pro- powder high definition setting powder and I love it. I got it a CVS and it was $4.99. I was very leery of it because it had. Very strange feel to it but I love it. It sets my makeup and leaves a matte finish which I'd great with the humidity right now.
Respected Contributor

I have used many. ELF, Wet n Wild, UD All-Nighter, MAC Prep, Prime & Fix, L'Oreal, NYX

The two I always continue to purchase are MAC (eliminates an over powdered look) and Wet n Wild, it can last through a work-out and 90% humidity if you need it to.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield