Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried this foundation? Do you like it? Thanks

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Has anyone tried this foundation? Do you like it? Thanks

@VenturaHighway  Is "Milk" the brand name?  Or is "milk foundation" a new kind of product?  I think we need some more information here.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinchThis sounds good but I was hoping someone had tried it before I order. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Hmm, never heard of it.  Maybe someone else has.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchI did an online chat with Sephora today. I guess since this make-up is so new, most stores don't carry it. I did order some last night from the Milk website.

I will check back and let you know how it works. I was hoping someone had tried it.

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchI did an online chat with Sephora today. I guess since this make-up is so new, most stores don't carry it. I did order some last night from the Milk website.

I will check back and let you know how it works. I was hoping someone had tried it.

Please let us know your thoughts on the foundation. I do have one of their eye pigments in the color Peep Show. It's a beautiful color and a little goes a long way. Once it sets, it's there for as long as I want it to be there. It's a cream based eye pigment. So good!

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Please let us know your thoughts on the foundation. I do have one of their eye pigments in the color Peep Show. It's a beautiful color and a little goes a long way. Once it sets, it's there for as long as I want it to be there. It's a cream based eye pigment. So good!

@wvumountiefanThanks for that information. I use Bobbi Browns cream eyeshadow and the Milk one sounds good. Where did you order it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Milk Foundation

[ Edited ]

I went to the Milk website and I am impressed with them offering cool undertones, etc. because almost everybody but Laura Mercier carry warm undertones with yellow tint.  There may be others but I am not aware of them.  Since it is so new, I will wait until Sephora has it in their stores.  There is now a store in Naperville, IL which is close by.    HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I went to the Milk website and I am impressed with them offering cool undertones, etc. because almost everybody but Laura Mercier carry warm undertones with yellow tint.  There may be others but I am not aware of them.  Since it is so new, I will wait until Sephora has it in their stores.  There is now a store in Naperville, IL which is close by.    HeartCat Happy

@Katcat1I did the live chat with Sephora and she checked two areas that are close to me and neither store was carrying the product yet. I told the lady what color I wore in "Make-Up Forever" foundation and she told me what color to choose in the Milk.

It was the one that I had ordered last night. I bought the fair. I watched a youtube and she used ivory and it looked too light on her but it was interesting to watch.

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@wvumountiefanThanks for that information. I use Bobbi Browns cream eyeshadow and the Milk one sounds good. Where did you order it?

@VenturaHighway I ordered mine from Sephora during the VIB sale this past Spring. You can google swatches.