Honored Contributor

I do see a few before and afters without makeup, but when the models begin applying being shown, it's usually on top of a full face of makeup.

This misleads and negates the tones and shades of the foundations, blushes, eye makeup and lip colors.

Anyone noticing this?

Esteemed Contributor

Same for hair products - -a simple brushing doesn't produce those sudden curls and bounce.

Pre-set style obvious...........

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   What I know best is that when I walk from one TV to another, the colors are different.  

Honored Contributor

I've been noticing this for years, with multiple lines.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MODELS ALREADY MADE UP

[ Edited ]

Tarte , Rep often  has one side of her face without makeup or lipstick  , then she applies on air . The other  1/2 of her  face is the completed makeup look

Honored Contributor

I don't think there is enuf time in the presentations to start w/ a complete nakey face.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

I don't think there is enuf time in the presentations to start w/ a complete nakey face.

Except for Adrienne on hsn. Manages to apply a full face of makeup on the models in about sixty seconds. Of course it looks like it's been shot out of a cement mixer 😂😂

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Shanus   What I know best is that when I walk from one TV to another, the colors are different.  

@millieshops   There's a great and confusing difference in shades of products between the host showing it, the vendor on video and then the models applying them. There's no way to tell the true shades not even checking online.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely, yes! And when they're told to apply the make up, they use a blank brush just breezing over the spot. They already have the product on. It's totally misleading. That's why I've sent so many beauty items back, and refused to buy any more. How about the girls with the extra long lashes? They're putting on mascara, and it makes it look five times the normal size. They begin with large lashes. The same with lip plumper's. These girls already have big lips. Why don't they put a lip plumper, or a lipgloss on someone with normal, smaller lips?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Except for Adrienne on hsn. Manages to apply a full face of makeup on the models in about sixty seconds. Of course it looks like it's been shot out of a cement mixer 😂😂

😄😄😄😄😄