Regular Contributor

I see a concealer was on the recent MAC show but there is no color chart....QVC/MAC - how on earth do you expect anyone to select their shade without a supporting chart/explanation on shades.  This is something QVC does all the time...and I dont need someone to just read the names (like IT cosmetics does)  need someone to explain how to select the right color!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

I see a concealer was on the recent MAC show but there is no color chart....QVC/MAC - how on earth do you expect anyone to select their shade without a supporting chart/explanation on shades.  This is something QVC does all the time...and I dont need someone to just read the names (like IT cosmetics does)  need someone to explain how to select the right color!

Not sure what product you're talking about but if it's A460731 there is a color chart on the item.

Honored Contributor

In my opinion, it's impossible to choose foundation or concealer online. 

If you need a better chart, try looking at MAC on a dept. store site. It still may not be accurate since monitors are sometimes not color correct.

The MAC presentation on air described the shades and there are cool, warm and neutrals shades. If in doubt, always choose neutral.