Respected Contributor

i have fine below chin length hair and boy does it tangle even after using a conditioner when I get out of the shower.  If you have fine hair you know how it tangles.  I am concerned that I am damaging my wet hair trying to remove the tangles.  I used to use Wen and didn't have this problem, but I did not get the cleansing results so I gave up.  Any suggestions on a detangler or cleansing system that works for tangled hair?

Valued Contributor

I have shoulder length, very fine hair. For years I've used and loved Miracle 7 Leave-In Mist. Spray a small amount on wet hair and instamagically -- no tangles! Also gets rid of frizz, adds shine, etc. And has no lingering scent. Great stuff.

Respected Contributor

This product I use is not labeled as a detangler, but it works for me to detangle my wet out of the shower hair.

Suave Volume Luxe Style Infusion.  Gold plastic pump bottle found at "W" for under $6.  My hair is not fine, but I have alopecia, so I love that when blow dryed I get some extra volume.  HTH

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

Are you using a leave-in conditioner? If not, try that. You can try a little of whatever conditioner you currently use and don't need to buy a special leave-in. Add it to soaking wet hair to water it down some.

Honored Contributor

I have thin, fine, poker straight hair that is also chin length.  I cannot use a traditional conditioner because then I can't get my hair to do anything.  However, because I blow dry and flat iron my hair I need to use something and it's a tangled mess when I get out of the shower.

My absolute favorite product is Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment.  It is a conditioner and detangler together.  

I made the mistake of straying from this for awhile to try Tres Semme Split-end Mender and my hair was horrible.  The ends were so dry and damaged they were breaking off around my face. 

I know Pantene makes just a spray detangler but again for me, I need a conditioner and my hair was a mess just using a detangler.   

Respected Contributor

I have fine hair and am a Wen user. I color my hair so I still get a few tangles. I use the Infusium leave in conditioner on the ends or if I have a messy tangle. Works for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was using "Johnson's No More Tangles" on the granddaughters hair and it worked so well...I now use it....Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

The Watermelon and Apple WEN Kids Detangling Treatment Spray, 6 oz. on this QVC website are what I use. I have super curly hair, and after spraying this, a wide-toothed comb goes through with no problems!

Item number: A237887
Respected Contributor

OHHHHH  at Sallys beauty supply i purchased one n' only argan oil treatment spray and it is DEVINE!!!! it smells great and the argan oil detangles and hair feels fuller too

Valued Contributor

it's a 10. That's what's it's called. I just bought it at my salon. It works really, really well, and smells great!