Honored Contributor
She absolutely does not have the credentials to run Bergdorf's. Selling millions of dollars of merchandise means nothing compared to running a department store
Honored Contributor
On 1/25/2015 nec111 said: I hope Lisa doesn't get on a plane any time soon. People will speculate that she is going to become a pilot??
Lol
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/25/2015 brii said:
On 1/25/2015 nec111 said: I hope Lisa doesn't get on a plane any time soon. People will speculate that she is going to become a pilot??
Lol

Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 Q2girl said:
On 1/22/2015 terrier3 said:
On 1/22/2015 Reever said: I'm just speculating but is it possible she is interested in managing a high end store such as Bergdoffs? perhaps she was interviewing for a position?

Does she have an MBA? or a Marketing degree?

I think she would be better suited to become their "lifestyle" expert...but I doubt Bergdorf shoppers would want to take advice from a former QVC staffer.

I think she was just having lunch at their cafe with a business associate...

Really?? This woman moved a lot of product here. Why wouldn't a big company be interested in her? Maybe she can be head of sales . Lord knows some of the crummy department stores I go into, could learn a few things from QVC hosts.

The "product" she moved on QVC is not close to the same league as Bergdorf's.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

She's a self serving individual. The only reason she posts so often, is to get people to follow her. She'll point it out to her future employer how many people follow her. Don't think she won't use all of you to get ahead. She was a sales employee, that's all. It's past time these posts about her need to just stop. The only thing it says, is you have nothing much else in your life.

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor
On 1/25/2015 NYC Susan said:
On 1/25/2015 brii said:
Lol

haha.
Honored Contributor
On 1/26/2015 Lila4now said:

She's a self serving individual. The only reason she posts so often, is to get people to follow her. She'll point it out to her future employer how many people follow her. Don't think she won't use all of you to get ahead. She was a sales employee, that's all. It's past time these posts about her need to just stop. The only thing it says, is you have nothing much else in your life.

And yet those who come on at every opportunity to critique Lisa, even since her departure, and to advise the rest of us to move on and to inform us that we don't have lives are obviously living life to the absolute fullest... right?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

For crying out loud… She said she had a lunch meeting at Bergdorfs… Nothing was said about her shopping, she didn’t post anything she bought, and nothing was said about her being considered to run Bergdorfs. If these threads weren’t such a testament to the oft times rather ridiculous human condition, they might actually be funny…

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 1/26/2015 stevieb said:

For crying out loud…She said she had a lunch meeting at Bergdorfs…Nothing was said about her shopping, she didn’t post anything she bought, and nothing was said about her being considered to run Bergdorfs.If these threads weren’t such a testament to the oft times rather ridiculous human condition, they might actually be funny…

These threads, along with some of the comments on her FB page, serve to be very humorous to me.

The things people come up with are unbelievable.