Frequent Contributor

I am needing advice on firming up the chin and neck area. and around the eye area?

Anyone out there with advice? products that you use that works?

Is there a magic potion or pill that will make everything firm and tight?{#emotions_dlg.blink}

I have changed to a healthy (clean) diet and I exercise (I have lost 65 lbs so far) but I am not liking the "turkey neck" lol

Contributor

Re: Need Advice on Wrinkles!

Nope. No magic products. I would recommend a good A or glycolic regimine, serious skin is a good mid priced set (I use glycolic and C- it's on HSN) the retin A and glycolic (aha) turn skin over and exfoliate revealing soft supple skin and will help products work better. Moisture- ARGON oil all the way. No joke it's the best. Hope is not enough serum. No lie- it does as claimed and firms and softens lines. I will never go without it. Expensive but lasts long you only need a few drops. Neck- my mom uses strivectin neck it works good for her for firming.
Honored Contributor

No there is no magic bullet---a magic scalpel maybe.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I have fine wrinkles under the puffy bags under my eyes that I use a good eye cream on but it doesn't take them away. Don't have much looseness on my neck so not too concerned. I'm 60 and have good skin genes but am Mojave desert dry. I use alot of Skinn skincare on shophq. I know that line has things for the neck. Congrats on all the weight you lost!!! What an accomplishment!!!!

Honored Contributor

I've always worn sunscreen (since late 20's) so, I don't have the wrinkles most do at our age. I love Neutrogena Dry Touch -because it is- and put it on before my makeup. Now they have their face formula. My wrinkle care is strivectin. All the lines talk about texture mainly. I went to the one that spoke about lines. I cleanse properly so I don't have bad texture. Best of luck to you. After all the weight loss you could go for a little "freshening up" at the dermatologist's or the plastic surgeon"s. Not as many women get full face lifts today because they are so severe and harsh. "Freshening up" is more accepted and less invasive.

Frequent Contributor

I use strivectin for my neck at the moment. Also bought the strivectin for face but it balls up when I apply other products on top of it. So I dont use it now.

I have tried the perricone sub d on the neck as well. I also have used spf since my 20's and dont have alot of wrinkles ""yet"" (I will be 47 this year) but just wanted to see what others use. There are sooo many products out there....it just gets confusing at times.

Respected Contributor

Check the reviews for the popular lines here on QVC. Thousands have reviewed the products which should give you the best feedback.
Respected Contributor

Congrats on the weight loss, that's a huge accomplishment. I wish I had some suggestions, but have stopped wasting my money on products with great promises and they do nothing. I have found that a moisturizer will soften the line regardless of what you pay for it. We just have to accept the skin we were dealt with.

Valued Contributor

I have lost 75 lbs and am working on losing 35 more, so congratulations to you. I know the effort and commitment it takes to lose a large amount. For me, it has slimmed my face but not effected my skin. However, my BFF also just lost 70 lbs and it has seriously changed the skin on her face and given her a wrinkled turkey neck. She is on her 4th new neck cream but all they do is moisturize. None of them seem to actually lift. And she is moisturizing her face but again, nothing is tightening it. We all pay a price with loose skin somewhere! Just keep moisturizing and use sunscreen on face and next to prevent more problems. I use Serious Skincare Lift & Reverse Neck cream at night as a preventive measure but any neck cream will do the same I think.

Regular Contributor

Has anyone tried Skinn's DermaLift products? I don't use them, but I do use quite a few of the other products. I've heard many say they love the DermaLift serums and creams and they are effective, especially to target the neck.

Honored Contributor

First let me say that I'm a dyed in the wool skeptic. Even so, I've tried a lot of products with nothing really working except me saying that it's a nice cream for the money. BUT... I recently bought the Nu-Face and have used it faithfully since the end of November. It works by electronic stimulation of the underlying muscles and was developed for use for patients who had palsy or stroke and they discovered that not only did it help these patients recover the muscle strength in their faces, but the muscles seemed to "lift" the skin on their faces which smoothed out wrinkles somewhat.

I am very happy with this product. My 11 lines have almost disappeared. The muscles on my cheekbones seem to have lifted slightly and with that brought the skin up slightly which have made my labial folds look less etched. I had deep creases at the corners of my mouth and they are not as deep. The crows feet around my eyes have lessened and although my eyes do not droop, they look refreshed.

My neck looks better, but they tell you to avoid actually doing the neck and I believe it's because of the thyroid being located nearby. I do my jawbone and go below it somewhat and believe it or not, it has smoothed out the skin a little.

I do my routine once a night and on occasion I'll not do it for one night but I'm committed to it and I think it's the only thing I've tried that has actually had some success. It's not a miracle (there are none unless you have surgery) but I believe this device is based on sound science and has worked in the medical field.

I bought the mini when it was a TSV. When I ran out of the expensive gel that comes with it, I bought Aloe Vera Moisturizing gel at the supermarket. I use my face serum first and them put the gel on top of it and then put it on high and do it while watching TV in my bedroom.

Good luck.... hope you find what works for you... {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*