Occasional Contributor

Tonight there were references to a "big announcement" and she would be back in March.  My guess - she is coming out with a line of wigs.

Esteemed Contributor

Or do it yourself lip enlargement. I see she redid hers.

Esteemed Contributor

Hadn't thought of that! Suppose that's why she hinted about her new longer  "do"?? Interesting theory. 

Shawn certainly wasn't prepared for tonight's show, but she was having a great time with Lisa Renna! All the guestions kept going back to Elton John. Enough, Shawn, it'll be in the papers! It was a good show even with all SK's mistakes. Lisa makes everything funny and they really enjoyed each other.

Lisa had some really great things in those two hours. Loved those new jeans and the jump suit. Better decide if I like that fabrics enough to try them. Is it worth trying fabrics that aren't natural, then having to pay QVC to return them if it's not what I'll wear? Have never ordered anything from Lisa Renna's line and don't know the quality, either. Darn it. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

I bet you are right about the wigs.  She had a curly one at the Housewives Reunion show last year and a long wig on during a talk show the other night.  Personally, I did not like either one.

Trusted Contributor

She had a chin length wig on today on some talk show.  Sorry, not sure which show.  The style looked great but you could tell it was a wig, by the part..

Trusted Contributor

@astrodome wrote:

Tonight there were references to a "big announcement" and she would be back in March.  My guess - she is coming out with a line of wigs.

Are you all talking about Lisa Rinna?

Respected Contributor

n,

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

Loved her and Shawn tonight.  Please let it be wigs. Woman LOL

New Contributor

YES!!! It was a Wig on her head..

Esteemed Contributor

@cbrite  Thought Lisa said, "The Joey would be coming in August."

Money screams; wealth whispers.