Honored Contributor

@KLm wrote:

I have recommended Beekman in the past, and I still use it on and off.

I also like DHC lip cream I get on Amazon. Both of these products I can carry with me.

I like @SilleeMee 's suggestion for cocoa butter when nothing else seems to be working. Had that issue last week, so I think I will pick up some of that too.

@KLm 

I didn't suggest the cocoa butter. It was jojoba butter which I mentioned. But cocoa butter is good, too.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  Sounds interesting. Never tried jojoba butter. What brand do you use?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@KLm wrote:

I have recommended Beekman in the past, and I still use it on and off.

I also like DHC lip cream I get on Amazon. Both of these products I can carry with me.

I like @SilleeMee 's suggestion for cocoa butter when nothing else seems to be working. Had that issue last week, so I think I will pick up some of that too.

@KLm 

I didn't suggest the cocoa butter. It was jojoba butter which I mentioned. But cocoa butter is good, too.Woman Happy

I ordered this on amazon.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Beekman Pure ia great- more nourishing than the scented varieties.

It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Lip Treatment  is terrific. They have a few shades that tint very slightly- I like the original best.

EOS is also a good option- very affordable too. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lip balm Recs.

[ Edited ]

@Janey2 wrote:

@SilleeMee  Sounds interesting. Never tried jojoba butter. What brand do you use?

@Janey2 

I got this one. It's made by a company called H&B Oils Center. This 2-oz jar was $6 and it shipped free. Made my face feel like silk. I never knew jojoba butter even existed until I ran across it by chance. I'm hooked.

It's soft and spreadable just like butta. It's totally not like rock-hard shea at all.

92ea27a9-dd53-43ff-b3a6-2e6737e453ee_1.bd73d452f19668b176556e4d08dea8d3.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

I love and use Goat Milk Stuff lip balm. They have two versions to choose from and numerous flavors. 

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Which jojoba butter did you get from amazon?

Honored Contributor

Re: Lip balm Recs.

[ Edited ]

During the day, I use Burt's Bees lip balms...clear or Pomegranate. At night, I like organic shea butter. I purchased a tin from Amazon.

Regular Contributor

I have chronically dry lips and have tried just about everything. 

I like Clinique's lip balm but have recently tried O'Keefe's and 

really think it is the best!

Valued Contributor

I used Paula's Choice Lip & Body Treatment Balm for years.  I use it every night before I go to bed and it lasts forever.  Highly recommend.  However, I also just discovered Glossier's Balm dotcom.  I've used other Glossier products and was intrigued by all the positive reviews so I finally decided to give it a try.  I ordered the Balm dotcom in Rose and it has a sheer pink tint to it which is very flattering.  I love it!  It's really moisturizing but not too greasy and it's thick enough so that it doesn't travel outside of your lipline.  There are clear formulas as well as other formulas with sheer color.  I'm so glad I gave it a try.