Honored Contributor

I'm currently using Burt's Bees and it is ok. I tried Beekman, but it didn't do much. Do any of you have a favorite ? I'm fine with flavored or tinted.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1.  I like CocoCare cocoa butter that I order from Amazon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Fresh.com

Honored Contributor

Neutrogena lip balm - comes in different shades.  Very moisturizing for your lips.

Honored Contributor

I've been using pure jojoba butter on my lips. It's organic and kind of smells like cocoa butter. I got a very small jar of it just to see what it was like, thinking it was going to be as hard as a rock like shea. But it's soft and spreadable. I use it on my face, too, when it gets really dry at night. I've never used anything like it before. I found a third-party seller on Walmart dot com selling with free shipping. It came about a week later.

Valued Contributor

My favorite lip balm is the Jack Black. They have several options and my favorite is the lemon and Shea butter. It also has an SPF. 

My favorite lip treatment is the Laneige sleeping mask. 

Respected Contributor

I use Sara Happ the dream slip at night (and occasionally during the day). Very happy with this purchase. Never have dry lips now.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lip balm Recs.

[ Edited ]

Was tuning in to a Patti Reilly Amazon Live last week and she showed this, I'm going to try it...looks good. She raves about it. She's raved about it before, even when she wasn't getting paid a commission from Amazon:

oops image too big, couldn't post and I don't think mods let links be shared...so it's Buxom lip balm on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

I decided to try a kit of tinted balms from Costco.com - an assortment of 6 tubes for $16.00.  It's called La Muse, but is supposed to be a dupe for Fresh.  Some of the colors look a little funky but that could be the resolution on my computer.  We'll see.

Valued Contributor

I have recommended Beekman in the past, and I still use it on and off.

I also like DHC lip cream I get on Amazon. Both of these products I can carry with me.

I like @SilleeMee 's suggestion for cocoa butter when nothing else seems to be working. Had that issue last week, so I think I will pick up some of that too.