Honored Contributor

@bunnygirlbrem wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I went on Amazon to buy more hair color, and I like to buy multiples so that I have enough on hand.

I don't buy a lot, just 4 at a time.

Well, when I went to put my hair color in to my cart, a notice popped up saying that the seller was limiting purchases to one per customer.

Really?

I 'm starting to get frustrated with all of these limits on purchases.

do understand that it's to prevent hoarding, but it makes it harder for those of us who don't hoard.

@Anonymous032819 You wanted four?  So if ten people did that that would be 30 extras, and 30 people that got nothing.  I think limits are good now considering. 

If you use two boxes at a time, then four is just one backup. 

It's hair color, so it's not like those supposed 30 people are going to die by getting nothing.

@bunnygirlbrem So then not getting hair color isn't really a problem for anyone?  Is that what you are saying?  You could take that two ways.  

Respected Contributor

I just set up a subscription on amazon for my color to be delivered every two weeks. Just in case. I have a few boxes in the closet but I color every two to three weeks. I have not seen a shortage in my local drugstores.

Frequent Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@bunnygirlbrem wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I went on Amazon to buy more hair color, and I like to buy multiples so that I have enough on hand.

I don't buy a lot, just 4 at a time.

Well, when I went to put my hair color in to my cart, a notice popped up saying that the seller was limiting purchases to one per customer.

Really?

I 'm starting to get frustrated with all of these limits on purchases.

do understand that it's to prevent hoarding, but it makes it harder for those of us who don't hoard.

@Anonymous032819 You wanted four?  So if ten people did that that would be 30 extras, and 30 people that got nothing.  I think limits are good now considering. 

If you use two boxes at a time, then four is just one backup. 

It's hair color, so it's not like those supposed 30 people are going to die by getting nothing.

@bunnygirlbrem So then not getting hair color isn't really a problem for anyone?  Is that what you are saying?  You could take that two ways.  

I'm just saying that it's not life or death, like most things that "people got nothing" pertains to.

Honored Contributor

@bunnygirlbrem Well that's life right now. There are a lot of other women in the same boat. At some point I'm sure Amazon will have plenty in stock.

Trusted Contributor

I hit up CVS for root color. They had every brand and color you could want, no limit. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Trusted Contributor

@Anonymous032819 I'm sorry you can't get your hair color.  I've tried a few places and same issue.  I wasn't thinking I was hoarding, I was more thining I"ll order enough now so they don't have to continue to ship, one less "contact" issue for their employees! 

VOILA!  My hairdresser sent a text and I have an appointment next Saturday!  So I guess in the long run it worked out for the best-- Good luck! 

Frequent Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@bunnygirlbrem Well that's life right now. There are a lot of other women in the same boat. At some point I'm sure Amazon will have plenty in stock.

I see tons of brands and colors on Amazon. Hope you can find yours soon!

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately too many other people want to hoard everything so now many things are limited to a certain number. I get prescription dog food for my dog at Petsmart. Last week I went in to buy more and her particular formula was nowhere to be found. I asked an associate and she said someone had bought 4 bags the previous day even though there was a limit. Someone let her get away with it. Just an example of the unnecessary hoarding. If everyone was considerate of others and only buy what you need at the time, we would not be facing this shortages and limits.