Esteemed Contributor

I stopped by Bath and Body Works this morning hoping to find their Lime Coconut products, mostly the body spray.

Was told they didn't carry it in the stores.  Dissappointing, but they do have it online.

I did spend a few minutes sniffing their "beachy" scents and didn't like one of them.  Honestly, the place gives me a headacheCat LOL

Bodycology used to make one, too.  Gone. 

If anyone has found a decent one, please tell me.  I don't wear scents very often, but I do like Lime Coconut in the summer.

Valued Contributor

I like that one too. The lime cuts the sweetness of the coconut, which I really like. Straight coconut aroma gives me a headache. I don't often go the Bath & Body Works because I end up in a "sneezing fit" that even Zyrtec can't control.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

I like it too, have you checked ebay for the BBW one?

Honored Contributor

Re: Lime and Coconut scent

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman,     I currently own the lime/coconut body wash by Everyday.  There is also a shampoo.  If you go to iherb.com and type in lime and coconut these products will pop up along with a body lotion in the same scent. and others.  :catvery-happy:

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I probably should not tell the world but coconut lime is my husband's favorite scent.  He uses it under his shaving cream every morning.  I buy multiples when B&BW has their semi-annual sales.  It's been retired for awhile but they continue to carry it online. 

I have found no other brand that smells anything like this one.

Honored Contributor

I love lime and coconut scents and it is so difficult to find a good one. I have not found any for body washes yet, but I do love the Primal Pit Paste Coconut Lime Body Balm and Lip Balm. They also make a deodorant, but I need an antiperspirant and the deodorant doesn't cut it for me.

Primal Pit Paste is a small local company run out of a town near Austin. Their Body Balms are in stick form and I absolutely love them for my feet.I put the balm on, then my socks and shoes, and have great feet without having to get my hands messy. The Coconut Lime lip balm is yummy and works really well. I do use the deodorant on days when I shower in the evening and won't be walking around outside in the heat and humidity and they work well for that.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks ladies.

I have no idea WHY BBW would stop carrying this scent in the stores.  Seriously, they have a million scents that smell wretched, and the ONE scent that has a decent dry down they stop carrying in the stores.

They DO have it online and I guess I will place and order tomorrow. 

It is Buy 3, get 3 free, so that's a good deal.

I have never been a big fan of most of their products.  Found them to all smell strange on dry down and very little payoff.

But, they seem to be wildly popluar in our area.  Lots of stores and foot traffic any time I stop in.

Honored Contributor

I actually think the BBW lime and coconut scent was wretched, lol. I won't even tell you what it reminds me of because my post would probably get poofed. We all perceive scent differently!

Anyway, I stopped buying BBW many many years ago when they discontinued a few of the scents I really loved, one which was my signature scent, the one that I was wearing when I met my husband and which he always reminiscences about. I've never found a replacement scent even though I keep trying (NOT at BBW though).

I think pretty much all of their scents these days are horrid- way too sweet and artifical and fake. I can't even stand walking by the store these days it stinks so much. I miss the old BBW, the one where they used to make it look like an old country store, very quaint and the packaging looked nicer, not like the cheap $1 store packaging it looks like now. The store is annoyingly bright, loud,  cheap, and plasticy looking now. Then add  in the stinky scents. ick. You always know when someone is wearing one of their scents too. You can smell them from a mile away. 

Respected Contributor

I love the lime and coconut smell! 

Ulta has some coconut lime scents. i found it in  GOOGLE search

Esteemed Contributor

I like Deep Steep's coconut lime products, but I don't think they offer that particular fragrance in a spray.  Smiley Sad  It's a shame, because their body butters and lotions are superb...I'd love to have a spray to go with them.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org