Trusted Contributor

Laura Geller Gets Sassy PM 3/5

Did anyone see Laura imitate Jane T last night? Laura was complaining that hosts interrupted her with quantities/colors. So Jane told the producer to tell Laura the quantity updates.

Laura: "Oh, we only have 800 in (Color). Run! Run!!! In your house...RUN!

(I fell over)

She also mocked Courtnay. Very, very funny.

Laura: "I can imitate all of you..." (Significant look into camera)

Jane and Court were really good sports about it. It made me (hold your horses) LIKE JANE! (I know...)

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Gets Sassy PM 3/5

That's pretty funny, LOL!    I watched in the afternoon with Sandra and she constantly was interrupting Laura.........then she'd say oh sorry!  Then she would do it again, it was a bit crazy, it went on and on.

Valued Contributor

YES.  I saw it.  I have always thought it was so rude of any host to cut the vendor off like that, just to let us know which color or shade was going to sell out.  We will find out when we go to order if it's gone🫤.

Honored Contributor

When Jeanne Bice was in the studio presenting Quacker Factory, she used to tell the hosts that reciting the size stastics was a waste of time!  I always believed she had some idea of what the producers' computers told them.  I've never seen any statistics that back up my opinion, but my responsibility is to use my shopping money wisely - Bice was responsible to her company and all those she employed.  Those require 2 very different ways of looking at things.

Now if I need to know details before I buy, I have to turn to my computer.  No way can I isolate all the measurements I consider because they flash past too quickly for who I am now.  I feel that same way about how fast almost all the hosts reel off the item numbers.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash    😂. That's hilarious!  I wish it would make a difference in all the silly counting down, but I'm sure it won't.

Honored Contributor

I just went to watch the video and it was so funny.  Laura also kind of made fun of the way Jane pronounces her name.  I can see telling the quantities if down less than 100, but come on 800 left??  Like Laura said "run" there's only 800 left.

Valued Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash   Oh my gosh, I saw it and Laura was a riot.  "Run...run to your phone".  Then she jokingly questioned why they had her standing at the edge of the table and why did Courtney get to stand behind the table.  

It was worth the price of enduring Jane who was a good sport and told Laura she loved her.  

Honored Contributor

Laura can be pretty comical sometimes.  It's fun to watch her. 

Valued Contributor

Laura Geller is a maven in the industry, they need to just let her do her thing

wasn't there something that happened years ago with Patti Reilly? Where LG 

walked off set as soon as she could because the presentation was beyond over 

caffeinated or should I say  presenter...

Honored Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash wrote:

Did anyone see Laura imitate Jane T last night? Laura was complaining that hosts interrupted her with quantities/colors. So Jane told the producer to tell Laura the quantity updates.

Laura: "Oh, we only have 800 in (Color). Run! Run!!! In your house...RUN!

(I fell over)

She also mocked Courtnay. Very, very funny.

Laura: "I can imitate all of you..." (Significant look into camera)

Jane and Court were really good sports about it. It made me (hold your horses) LIKE JANE! (I know...)

@Squirrels Are Trash  Thank you for sharing this. Yet another reason to like Laura! ❤️