Not applicable

Last TSV on March 15 - Never Received Bamboo....Q say's its on BACKORDER???

Has anyone had any problems receiving their last TSV from March 15th.......I placed an order for two sets of Bamboo......ordered early in the day before they ran out. Originally ordered paying by check, but went in a few days later and decided to put on my credit card. They've had me on Back Order ever since. I don't understand??? How does changing method of payment affect an order??? I've sent several emails to CS asking what's going on and they just tell me that they are sorry and that they hope to be able to fill my request soon.

Honored Contributor

Re: Last TSV on March 15 - Never Received Bamboo....Q say's its on BACKORDER???

kochkat55, welcome to the Wen forum and welcome to Wen!!!

On the TSV day, I kept a running count of which TSV formulas sold out and at which time (the link to this thread is listed at the end of this post). Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) sold out in 26 minutes (at 12:26am ET) and never was available again. Then it was available for a short while on waitlist, so I'm wondering if you wound up placing a waitlist order without realizing it.

I knew that BGT would sell out almost immediately and so I called QVC at 12:01am ET and placed my BTG order, also using the check payment option. It took QVC about a week to receive my check, but they processed my order right after they received it.

The Wen TSV was also still available from aprox. March 16-19 at the regular price of $72.50. On March 16th the BGT option was available.

If you did order the BGT before it was waitlisted then I think you should call back QVC and ask to speak to a supervisor. If it were me, I would insist that they honor the TSV offer even if someone has to go to individual bins to put together the component ingredients.

If for some reason they won't do this, if you selected the A-D plan then you would be receiving a second BGT shipment in about 2 months. If you didn't select the A-D shipment, then see if they can have you put on the TSV A-D plan since it was QVC's mistake.

Best of luck!!

-- bebe Smile

--

Running Tallies for Past TSVs & Wen Gallons Specials

Spring 2014 TSV (3/15) -- Wen TSV for *saturday* - Wen by ChazDean Cleanse, Restore, and Style 4-piece Collection

* from post #4 of this thread, at 12:41am on 3/15 I wrote:

For this TSV, they brought only brought in 18,000 of the BGT kits. At 12:18 there were only 3,000 of the BGT option left and it sold out at 12:26am.

What were they thinking??? They should have brought in much more of the BGT option.

If you missed out on the BGT option, and you choose the auto-delivery plan then...

you could order a different scent for your first shipment and switch over to BGT for your next shipment.

-- bebe

---

Frequent Contributor

I ordered mine (BGT) about one week before TSV and received it, no problem.

Super Contributor

I think the issue is changing the payment method. There are many people who will place orders using the check method just to hold the merchandise while they make up their minds on if they really want it and then end of cancelling their orders. I thought I had read somewhere that the check orders aren't always guaranteed - but I could be wrong. I would call CS about it though to see what's going on. Also, check your order email to see if it said that the BGT was on waitlist at the time you ordered it.