Occasional Contributor

I’m really interested in today’s  Lancer TSV.  But, I’m curious. Candace Cameron Bure says she’s not wearing foundation or makeup other than eye and lip.  Her skin looks grea!! However, I can’t help but wonder if she’s wearing a tinted moisturizer or something that’s giving her that beautiful glow.  I only ask because I remember years ago  a celebrity on Oprah commented on how a knife has never touched her face.  I thought  wow, this woman is aging beautifully, but then I thought, maybe not a knife, but perhaps needles containing Botox or fillers.  You get what I’m saying.  

When I watch IT presentations, models remove their make-up revealing blemishes and discoloring. They then reapply the featured product and the hiccups in their skin is covered.  

There’s transparency there, at least to me.  

What are your thoughts?

Respected Contributor

She looks to be wearing a tinted moisturizer....on my HD set shows it clearly.  She appears to have botox in her forehead like everyone else on Q or TV land.  Don't get me wrong I wish I could only wear tinted moisturizer!  

But this line with fragrance and baking soda at that price is not something I would consider using.

Honored Contributor

You pay for celebrity endorsement and that doesn't mean the products are any better quality than other brands. 

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

She looks to be wearing a tinted moisturizer....on my HD set shows it clearly.  She appears to have botox in her forehead like everyone else on Q or TV land.  Don't get me wrong I wish I could only wear tinted moisturizer!  

But this line with fragrance and baking soda at that price is not something I would consider using.

She looks a lot different when she first presented the first time.  My cousin is hooked on the Hallmark channel, and I mentioned to her over the holidays that Candice presented Lancer, but did not look that great.  Fast forward to this presentation, and she looks a whole lot better.  I immedialey noticed the forehead botox, and who knows what else.  The faux pony is also helping this time around.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Baking soda? Really?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

You pay for celebrity endorsement and that doesn't mean the products are any better quality than other brands. 

Candice will pretty much do anything for money....    Look at all the C rate movies she pumps out by the dozen for a paycheck.

puting your name on one of a million beauty products  is easy money..... She looks OK... give her 20 years.  She will be doing the plastic surgery route.. I am sure she already does filler and botox.

She also sells tuna do not forget LOL!

Honored Contributor

Candace is only 43, Botox already???

Honored Contributor

Candace just wiped off her face to show she's not wearing makeup.  I think her skin looks pretty good. Not many women can look that good without foundation.

Yes, it's expensive.  I'd be willing to try one of the samplers on Ebay because I'm curious.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Candace just wiped off her face to show she's not wearing makeup.  I think her skin looks pretty good. Not many women can look that good without foundation.

Yes, it's expensive.  I'd be willing to try one of the samplers on Ebay because I'm curious.

The Ebay sampler kits are selling like crazy for about $15 for 2 sets. 

Valued Contributor

I was going to order the TSV, but thought I'll start with the Lime Peel so I ordered that.  I LOVE the smell of lime and I occasionally put limes in my drinking water so this facial peel intrigues me.  Plus I checked out the reviews and they are are all top rated. To me Candace's skin looks bare and you can see the glow.  Just watched Elise Ivey live at the dr's office and when she got up from the table, you could see the glow.  Candace and Elise both said they only have some eye and lip makeup and it looks like that to me.