Esteemed Contributor

I use it and like it.   Has nothing to do with a celeb endorsing it.  Had tried it long before CC got involved.  It is not too harsh of an exfoliant for my sensitive skin vs. others I have tried.  The cleanser and moisturizer are also nice, but if you have a favorite I don't know if this is any better than others.  I did recently go out of town for about a week and used my travel size of other stuff and did not bring any Lancer.  My skin got horrid and parched and just awful.  When I got back to my Lancer stuff it was rehydrated and looking  so much better.   So yes expensive, but I have horrid, sensitive skin, plus heavy medication that does a number on skin, so worth the money for me.    All of our skin is so different so unfortunately it's just trial and error.  And then different phases in our lives; what worked when we were younger, not anymore.  

@CANDLEQUEEN, I also use his caviar acid peel and like that a lot.    Hopefully you like what you ordered.

Trusted Contributor

Don't forget she was standing under bright television lights - I think her skin looked pretty good.  I now wish I would have ordered but I did order a travel set from Nordstroms.  This travel kit comes with a hydrating oil and I am eager to try the kit.