Frequent Contributor

Re: Ladies, what's your FAVORITE SUNSCREEN?

@QueenDanceALot Thanks for mentioning the Banana Boat baby. I am looking for a mineral sunscreen for the body and will try to find that.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I prefer not to use a chemical sunscreen (although I've sometimes gotten the Sephora Sun Safety kit and that includes both physical and chemical sunscreens), so that eliminates some mentioned, such as Skinn's Daily Defense and Neutragena Ultra Sheer.

I've used Josie's, but I do find it a bit greasy.  For a lotion, I like Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Daily Moisturing Lotion SPF30.  For a cream, I like Perricone's Photo Plasma SPF30, although that one is a bit pricey if you don't get it on a deal (I last picked it up at 50% off).  I also am liking Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream SPF45 (deluxe sample from Sun Safety kit)  if you want something tinted.  I've used it as a sunscreen and makeup base with a touch of powder foundation over it (although you don't necessarily need that) and liked it.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I wonder, if anyone tried Beekman Boys Sunscreen yet. Or is it too new? If someone purchased before, what's your opinion on it? Thanks!

Beekman 1802 "Hello Sunshine" Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Duo 2.4 oz Each - 312-985

312-985- Beekman 1802 "Hello Sunshine" Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Duo 2.4 oz EachSunscreen Benefits:

• Zinc oxide provides broad spectrum protection
  • Pure goat milk is rich in vitamins and gentle on skin
  • Aloe vera helps replenish moisture and hydrate your skin
  • Aerosol-free
  • 80 minute water-resistance
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Fragrance-free
  • Lightweight creamy liquid
  • Bottle with a pump dispenser and cap

Made in the USA

@sonechko I think this is new and I see it's already sold out.  I'll be interested to see the reviews.  It does have 12% zinc oxide so I'm wondering if it will leave a white cast.

Frequent Contributor

NCN I'm Covered Physical Sunscreen. SPF 32

This has become my holy grail. No white and doesn't pill when applied over most of my skincare. My makeup goes on beautifully over it.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @chgobrsfan, exactly how'd like my sunscreen to be! Check this one out. Oh boy, my list is getting longer! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Sun is getting stronger every day......   using sunscreen is a must....

I seem never be able to find the one that I really-really-really like!  What's your favorite sunscreen and WHY? 

TIA! Woman Happy

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 Protect and Perfect..

Only one that has never given me any issues...I love it

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I wonder, if anyone tried Beekman Boys Sunscreen yet. Or is it too new? If someone purchased before, what's your opinion on it? Thanks!

Beekman 1802 "Hello Sunshine" Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Duo 2.4 oz Each - 312-985

312-985- Beekman 1802 "Hello Sunshine" Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Duo 2.4 oz EachSunscreen Benefits:

• Zinc oxide provides broad spectrum protection
  • Pure goat milk is rich in vitamins and gentle on skin
  • Aloe vera helps replenish moisture and hydrate your skin
  • Aerosol-free
  • 80 minute water-resistance
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Fragrance-free
  • Lightweight creamy liquid
  • Bottle with a pump dispenser and cap

Made in the USA

@sonechko I think this is new and I see it's already sold out.  I'll be interested to see the reviews.  It does have 12% zinc oxide so I'm wondering if it will leave a white cast.

I thought it was new @sueinsf, but was not sure - I mostly buy Beekman soap bars and don't check othere things in their ever growing line. You're right about the white cast though with this one, when I read use instructions, it said - shake well before use!

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I seem never be able to find the one that I really-really-really like!  What's your favorite sunscreen and WHY? 

TIA! Woman Happy

@quadmimi

Hi Mimi! Woman Happy You too! Looks like quite a few people liking that Josie's sunscreen!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

My favorite is Paula's Choice Resist Super Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30.  I like it because it's tinted, it's a physical sunscreen, and it mattifies my skin.  I've repurchased it quite a few times now.  The only thing I don't like about it is the price...33 dollars.  Smiley Sad  The product usually goes on a buy 1, get 1 free sale in June, but you also have to pay attention to expiration dates and not stock up too much.

RESIST Super-Light Daily Defense SPF 30

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

TIA! Woman Happy

@quadmimi

Hi Mimi! Woman Happy You too! Looks like quite a few people liking that Josie's sunscreen!

Yep, I am ultra sensitive, Josie's line just works for me, I have never used any sunscreen on my face til hers...Smiley Happy