Valued Contributor

Ladies, Help Identifying Perfume

I think I purchased it about 10 years ago, (It didn't go bad either) from a fragrance site. From what I can remember someone told it smelled like Amazing Grace, I don't think it does. It smells powdery to me. There is no name on it at ALL. The bottle is an upright rectangle and is frosted white with a blue fleur de lis on one side and a silver cap.

I have searched the net up and down and can not find anything on it.

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Contributor

Re: Ladies, Help Identifying Perfume

I think it might be Angel...in a blue clear bottle, with a rectangle clear top?  I can’t think who makes it, very sweet smelling...I have a friend who wore it, I liked it on her, but to sweet for me!  It all has to do with ones chemistry....

Valued Contributor

It's not that, I have a bottle of Thierry Mugler Angel and this isn't it.  Thanks for the help though.

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's link to an outside retailer.

Trusted Contributor

Carrière by Gendarme. I have it too, learned about it here I think more than 10 years ago.

carr.jpg

Respected Contributor

Actually, QVC mods. I didn't post a link to an outside retailer. I posted to a place that gives info. on perfumes. Which isn't sold on QVC anyway, never has been. You didn't need to remove all my posts from this thread. It's hurtful to your customer!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desiwrote:

Actually, QVC mods. I didn't post a link to an outside retailer. I posted to a place that gives info. on perfumes. Which isn't sold on QVC anyway, never has been. You didn't need to remove all my posts from this thread. It's hurtful to your customer!

@Desi, I didn't get to see your post, but I'm familiar with several of the fragrance sites. Some of them have ads, which I think would cause them to be against the guidelines.

Respected Contributor

Hi Caffeina, nice to meet you! I pulled this thread up to find my posts today (several) gone poof! If they felt they had to remove the one with a link, fine, I don't see the need, but ok. The other two, well, just pettiness? There are so many negative and nasty threads here that remain and start anew daily. When  nice, fun one gets going you'd think the mods would celebrate! I don't understand I guess but I see why posters have dropped radically here.