Respected Contributor

What one "beauty face tool" have you bought........

What one "beauty face tool" have you bought and have used and what type have results have you gotten from using it?
Respected Contributor

Re: What one "beauty face tool" have you bought........

Nuface mini.

Honored Contributor

Woman EmbarassedWoman EmbarassedWoman Embarassed Call me the queen of beauty gizmos. Which one do you want to know about?...LOL!Woman LOL

These are the ones I use on a consistent basis:

-Tria Age Defying laser

-Palovia skin laser

These I own, used and quit:

-SSC Egg

-Silk'n FaceFX

-High frequency electrotherapy stick (similar to Dermawand)

-JeNu ultrasonic infuser

Super Contributor

I have the original Forever Spring Time Machine. I have not used it for about a year.  It is still working...I should start using it again.

Honored Contributor

I have used both the Facemaster and Serious Skin Care EGG with great results.  The facemaster is best for the eye area and mouth and the Egg fir the nec, jowls and cheek lifting.

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty  I purchased a Clarisonic about 5 yrs. ago and have noticed my skin feels and looks smoother. I use a cleanser first to take my makeup off and then add a drop more to the Clarisonic and use it to exfoliate and clean out my pores. Great Beaty tool. Thinking of getting the smaller Mia for travel.

Respected Contributor

Foreo Luna. (And the dupe from Amazon, which I keep in my shower). Love these!!!!!!! Just cleanses my face really well but isn't too harsh or abrasive at all. I won't be without one. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't currently have an micro-current gizmos. They went into the beauty junk drawer and I finally got rid of them.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

"One" - he he...I have a device problem...
Clarisonic - still use it for body but switched to...
Foreo Luna - mini for face deep cleaning
Nu face trinity - I saw lifting immediately and results are more long lasting as more time goes on. I now use it 3x per week, in the am
Red LED device - I can't think of the name, will look it up. I had good results with that "hockey mask" red led thing a few yrs ago and bought a handheld red LED device. I use this 3x a week, after cleaning and then follow with retinoid (in summer) or retinol in winter
Glow Pro - Recently started derma rolling in the pm on nights I don't use the LED.

I had the TRIA eye laser but ultimately returned it, it hurt too much and I never stopped getting significant redness the next day.  

I use so much that I don't know what is actually working, or if there is a synergy, but I'll be 50 in march and menopause is here, and people still think I look like I'm in my late 30s. I've used retin a or retinol since I was about 19, and have stayed out of the sun in my adult life (I baked in my teens though) but felt devices were needed to bolster my routine with menopause approaching. So far I'm happy with the results.

Trusted Contributor

Clarisonic Mia