Respected Contributor

Re: Ladies..Attention! have you heard of this brand

@blueroses47 wrote:

aprilskies, I'm glad to hear I'm not alone in this....well, I really already knew it, because most of our feelings and behaviors are pretty universal when it comes down to it.  But, it's good to hear someone say it.

I've been watching more and more of the youtube videos about makeup products and application.  I find them fascinating, in that so many women ( and really young women at that) have so, so much makeup.....rooms full of it.  It's incredible.  I always had more than my girlfriends did, growing up, and all I had was a small makeup bag or little drawer filled with it.

Different times, everyone has so much these days...we're really spoiled, I think.

Actually, I am glad to see others feel the same way about these shadows.  Sometimes, I think it is just me and my expectations.  Especially when an item is so hyped up. I will still enjoy my palette.  It does have some fun colors I dont have in my collection. 

Those men and women on youtube are running a business, but all I can think is what a waste.  They just encourage everyone to buy more mu that they dont need. ....myself included.  I watch them at night when I cant sleep but I am trying to break that habit. 

We are spoiled indeed.