Trusted Contributor

This stuff works! 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@LdyBugz wrote:

I've seen the commercial and I don't find it offensive at all.  I think stating where it could be used was helpful and delicately handled as much as it can be for such a product.

Many people suffer from hyperhidrosis.  It's embarrassing for them.  I know someone that gets botox injections to help.  She also finally found a doctor that has prescribed some sort of daily medical wipes to use in those "regions" and it has helped her tremendously with the excessive perspiration, and also her self esteem in turn.  

@LdyBugz  My dental hygiene daughter gets Botox in her underarms. She's leaning over her patients with herpits practically in their face. She wasn't sure she sweated that much, but just in case..It definitely eliminated all perspiration under her arms. The doc won't inject Botox there unless you perspire in other areas nearby like under the boobs, etc.

That's great that your daughter does that for herself.  I'm sure it gives her peace of mind.  👍👍

Valued Contributor

What I can't understand is WHY anyone would need this. In the commercial they say it works for 72 hours, really?? Who goes 72 hours without bathing?? Disgusting! Got B.O. take a bath...problem solved!

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Shanus 

Rather than use Botox injections which are costly, I found that after I had electrolysis on my underarms, I rarely needed deodorant.

May be worth a try ?

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus Honestly I was surprised by the commercial & how I responded.  I alot of times don't pay much attention to commercials but sometimes something gets my attention for whatever reason & Lume was one of them.  I had been having a little heat rash & realized I was going through that & needed to take care of it.  Seeing the Lume commercial & I went okay, maybe this will help & it did.

I was not necessarily the person for the feet scraper that QVC shows & I've seen itt many times butt all of a sudden it hit me that maybe it was something I needed, I ordered it & it did what it was advertised for - who knew?  

Honored Contributor

@Love4cats wrote:

What I can't understand is WHY anyone would need this. In the commercial they say it works for 72 hours, really?? Who goes 72 hours without bathing?? Disgusting! Got B.O. take a bath...problem solved!

Who can bathe at work or anytime in their everyday lives they sweat?...  so there is a problem.  Many have jobs that require them to be really active and just cannot sit around at home and bathe or shower every time they get sweaty...so there is a problem!!!   

Trusted Contributor

I can't grab the remote control fast enough when I see her commercials.  

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

Best deodorant on the market. Works exactly as it says it does.

Most people don't go without a shower for 72 hours, but I did take a camping road trip and I couldn't shower for a day and a half. The stuff works.

Nice to be on the go for a full day, work, exercise, home and not be the least bit funky anywhere.