Honored Contributor

DH and I were watching a show early last night when an ad for this product came on. I can't go into its use here or it'll be poofed, for sure.

It was invented by a female OBGYN (Google it) and it was TMI...way too much info for public TV....gross, for sure.

Super Contributor

LOL--- this may be too much info also----but, my "nether regions" SWEAT and also my head!  Not even the smallest from my underarms.  So, I had been planning to google and research this product further---glad you remined me! Does anyone else have this problem?  None of my friends do!  I actually wear a panty liner daily.

Valued Contributor

Commercials have gotten more and more explicit over the years.  Some have become downright gross.  

Honored Contributor

That stuff is not cheap either. One stick will run you $16+.

Honored Contributor

The deodorant?  I saw a commercial for that.  The only thing I noticed was she mentioned it could be used ANYWHERE, but the rest is left to your imagination.  I've seen worse, like the commercials for some shavers designed for specific areas of the body and the panties you wear instead of using a tampon. 

Lately, my local radio station has been advertising a chair that you can sit in that somehow stimulates to strengthen the pelvic floor, like thousands of Kegel exercises.  It takes several sessions.  Of course, they never give the per session price.  I could really use that.

Respected Contributor

@pietook  My head also sweats. I rarely sweat, except my head. Yesterday my hair was soaked like i put a wet comb through it. This does not happen daily. I am going to to see if it is caused by one of the products I put in my hair after I wash it.

Honored Contributor

I've seen these commercials, however, don't find them offensive.  She talks about the deodorant is ok to use everywhere the rest is up to the viewer's imagination.  Seen worse commercials re "feminine hygiene" products. 

Respected Contributor

The commercials are awful, but based on a reccommendation from a friend who swears by it, I tried the unscented version. Not truly unscented (it actually smells pretty bad initially), but that goes away quickly.

It really works. For real.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

It works well. I don't think the commercial is offensive. @Jacie  Was I the friend? 😝 

Maybe some of us on these forums haven't seen other commercials that may really be offensive to some, or at least make you feel uncomfortable. 😝 

The  women who poop commercials.

The Ballsy commercial, with claims that blatantly state washing your balls with this will help you smell better and score.

The mini shavers for pubic hair, that show a young female seductively shaving that particular area.

The OB/GYN advertising her deodorant for the entire body which is aluminum free isn't. 

Trusted Contributor

I've seen the commercial and I don't find it offensive at all.  I think stating where it could be used was helpful and delicately handled as much as it can be for such a product.

Many people suffer from hyperhidrosis.  It's embarrassing for them.  I know someone that gets botox injections to help.  She also finally found a doctor that has prescribed some sort of daily medical wipes to use in those "regions" and it has helped her tremendously with the excessive perspiration, and also her self esteem in turn.