Super Contributor

I have been a faithful user of BE mineral make up since it landed on the Q. Would not use anything else and think it has done amazing things for my skin. But I did try the Complexion Rescue and now I love it also. It covers so lightly and makes my skin look great I can't believe I have been using this much more than my lose minerals. This stuff is really wonderful.

If you haven't tried this yet I highly recommend it. It is the best.

Bookbabe

Highlighted
Super Contributor
I totally agree with you...the shade was so easy to match...I don't feel like I have it on...... I read on a blog that the girl got a prettier look with the Precision Brush So I've been using it and it works great....... The price the Q has is great too....I think....I ordered my color for winter spring and summer....
Honored Contributor

I didn't like it at all. It offered 0 coverage.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I want to get a sample to try but this winter has not been good to me and DH personally and financially, so I will have to wait just a little longer to try it.

Valued Contributor

I love how it feels on the skin and how it applies but it didn't offer any coverage for me.

Super Contributor

I am not a fan of this. I've tried it a couple of times but just don't like the sheen it puts on my skin. I feel like it accentuates pores and it feels heavy to me even when using the tiniest bit. Also, it seems to make me break out. I really prefer BareSkin, but it smells weird to me, so I was hoping this would be an alternative.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was just awful--NO coverage and weird colors. I only liked the spf.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I'm liking mine but I'm thinking its more like a drier sunscreen than a true foundation.

Valued Contributor

I got a sample at Ulta, but they only had tan (Huh?? seriously? Not medium?) so I haven't tried it yet. I need to try it on a day I'm not going anywhere. I mostly want to see how it does with my oily skin. I like a light coverage for weekends, but so many BBs and CCs either just melt off, look shiny, or are too yellow. If I like it at all, I'll see if I can get a sample in my shade at Sephora. Ulta doesn't do samples usually. This was a gift with purchase and I needed blush. Ok, I had a shade that I ran out of. I have eight gazillion other shades. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Trusted Contributor

Im combo skin & it didnt make me oily but it does have a sheen to it