Valued Contributor

I'm considering buying LG set of 6 lipsticks that were on her afternoon show today. Any thoughts? Good - bad. Thanks.

Regular Contributor

Re: LG Lipsticks

[ Edited ]

I'm interested too.  The colors were so pretty, but I've never bought Laura Geller makeup.  I was wondering if it's a brand that teenagers might like - I was thinking about one of the palettes for my daughter who is 13 and just wearing mascara to school at this point, but she loves experimenting with makeup.  

Valued Contributor

I don't care that much about her B&B. I don't see what all the hype is about. Her mascara is very nice.

Respected Contributor

@mare54 wrote:

I'm considering buying LG set of 6 lipsticks that were on her afternoon show today. Any thoughts? Good - bad. Thanks.

I was intrigued by the set of 6 lipsticks as well.  Just not sure how many of the colors would work for me.  I typically wear pinks and berries.  Nudes and corals don't always work for me.  The lipsticks look to be quite sheer when applied based on how the darkest shade looked on Carolyn.  May just take a chance on them as I am always looking for this type of product.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Regular Contributor

I was wanting the nudes and wondering what to do with the berries.  We should split it!  Lol

Contributor

I've tried a couple of her lipsticks and really liked them.  Tempted to buy these but I also don't look good in nudes and corals.

Honored Contributor

@mare54,  A year or so ago, I puchased a couple of her lipsticks which I thought were very pretty and creamy.  One of the lipsticks cracked in half so I never purchased lipsticks from her again.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Thanks for all y'alls thoughts. I have decided to wait.