Esteemed Contributor

Perlier 3 Liter Bath & Shower Cream

[ Edited ]

For those who like Perlier's bath & shower creams as much as I do and look forward to the annual 3 Liter Today's Special the event is today, Wed., October 18.  Skip noted that the quantity available for each formula this year is less than previous years. That could be a sales push for people to rush to order; or maybe HSN really did cut back on how much they brought in.  If so, that would be understandable because overstock 3 liters are often reduced on HSN.com lower than the TS price, or end up in their outlet stores at a deep discount. Of course the drawback to waiting is most formulas do sell out on TS day. 

I try not to order the same formula two years in a row because I still buy other bath & shower products throughout the year, and living alone it takes me longer than one year to use up a 3 liter.  This year I selected Shea Butter & Sweet Almond.  There are also a few options of the $40 body butter (8.4oz) for $19.95.  I got Snow Drops and Honey.  

Contributor

Re: Perlier 3 Liter Bath & Shower Cream

Thank you for the heads-up!  I didn't realize the body butters were on sale until I read your post.  I think I'll try the Honey Vanilla.

Honored Contributor

I am so tempted but 3 liter is alot of product. I bought a 3 liter container once and it took almost a year to use it up. BUT it is a scent that I was unable to get during the year. I used to buy the bar soap and even my husband used it. But bar soaps are no longer popular or available.

Not sure what to do.

Trusted Contributor

I’ll probably order the White Almond, it’s always been my favorite. What a great price!

Valued Contributor

I wish I could order. I can't even say how much the plain Honey and the White Almond are my favorites. They smell amazing. Lucky for me I still have a bit left. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Caribbean Vanilla........LOVE that scent!    I've never tried any of the other scents except for the White Almond.   White Almond used to be my favorite until I tried the Caribbean Vanilla!

Honored Contributor

I like to change up my scents a 3 liter will last about a year or more, I like to rotate more often than that. shipping is $8.

Honored Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

I ordered the Caribbean Vanilla........LOVE that scent!    I've never tried any of the other scents except for the White Almond.   White Almond used to be my favorite until I tried the Caribbean Vanilla!

I would like to try it BUT 3 liter is alot of product. Oh you Ladies. I think I will try a smaller size just to smell it. But thanks for sharing, can't wait to smell the Caribbean Vanilla.

Honored Contributor

To me the Caribbean Vanilla scent is unisex. It does not smell like your typical vanilla fragrance...not at all sweet but woodsy.

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla I love a bar soap, but I am picky about it.

I get the Shea Moisture soap from CVS or Ulta (BOGO 50% off).

They are huge bars. Very gentle & creamy. More of a herby/natural scent to most of them than the sweeter scents from Perlier, but I love them.