Respected Contributor

Does anyone own one? Do they work? What brand do you own and do you feel it was worth the money?

Respected Contributor

No one owns one???

Frequent Contributor

I have one that came with the Mally kit and it works beautifully! I think some gel manicure polishes are made to work with LEDs and some are not, but the LED works great with Mally's products and the Gellish brand products I got at Sally's.

Respected Contributor
On 6/24/2014 anniebear said:

I have one that came with the Mally kit and it works beautifully! I think some gel manicure polishes are made to work with LEDs and some are not, but the LED works great with Mally's products and the Gellish brand products I got at Sally's.

I just want it to dry polish quicker. I don't use the gel polish. Thank you for responding Smiley Happy
Contributor
Just received one for a gift last week. She said she got it at Costco, came with 5 polishes and the base/top coat and bonder. Haven't tried it yet tho. The brand is Nailuv.
Respected Contributor

I used it once sadly, as found it too cumbersome with all the polish coats and drying. Maybe I should try it as a quicker regular polish dryer. I bought mine at Walmart, cant recall the name.