Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kylie Cosmetics Valentine Collection

She sold her makeup line to Coty sometime ok.  Unless she has a sweet deal with Coty, she ain't making no more money off of her cosmetics.  Coty will get that cash.  That sale is supposedly what made her the youngest billionaire.

I don't know anyone that has ever used her products, but I have seen youtubers complain about her packaging (before coty purchased it).

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

She’s still the face of the brand. If you think she does that for free, I have a bridge you might want to buy.
Esteemed Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
She’s still the face of the brand. If you think she does that for free, I have a bridge you might want to buy.

You can't sell me anything @RollTide2008 .  You better hold on to your money.

I never said she didn't have anything to do with the brand she sold.  FACT: the majority of whatever the heck she is getting (if any) is a far cry from what the parent company will get.  PERIODTTTTT.  She will not be able to keep the LION's share.  I'll take London Bridge instead.........

Coty owns a lot of cosmetic companies.  Learn up!!!!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

Cute, but not for me. I'll let the younger crowd increase her fortune. 

The packaging may be for a younger crowd, but her picture to go with her collection is not really for a younger crowd.

Kylie Jenner Cosmetics Valentines Day Collection Makeup Eyeshadow Palette Lip Kits Lipsticks Gloss Blush Highlighter

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal @That photo seems out of step with today's young woman.  Like a '50s pitch.  Lord I hope we're past that. My 15 year old granddaughter would laugh at that picture.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   Her blush is very nice but that is all I have purchased.  Her makeup's target market is very young.  However, her Kylie Skin line is a different story.  I own several of her products, Vanilla Milk toner, moisturizer, facial exfoliator, etc.  and reasonable prices.  I do think there are a few items that are priced too high but I only own one because I wanted to try it and I won't buy again because of the price and that is the coconut body wash (it is wonderful though).  I have found that coconut scent is products produces a very clean scent.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I love her lip kits. Great stay all day colors. Loads of choices. Reasonably priced.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   She looks like a hooker in that dress.  I don't know what is with some of the women in the family always displaying the boobs.  Poor taste.

kindness is strength