What dress were you wearing this morning? Beautiful and what is the item number.

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Kerstin Morning Q 9-9-17

@Charlie0525  Hosts do not read or participate in the boards so you won't get a reply.  Contact her on Facebook. They often wear their own clothing not sold on QVC. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Charlie0525  Hosts do not read or participate in the boards so you won't get a reply.  Contact her on Facebook. They often wear their own clothing not sold on QVC. 

Here we go again.  You have no idea Kachina what they do.  They may not participate, but I bet they read the comments.  As a matter of fact a few hosts have commented on some derogatory comments posted here.  The poster should go to her Facebook page and ask her there. 

Respected Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Here we go again.  You have no idea Kachina what they do.  They may not participate, but I bet they read the comments.  As a matter of fact a few hosts have commented on some derogatory comments posted here.  The poster should go to her Facebook page and ask her there. 

Apparently, you dm't either.  I read a lot on these boards and I never seen any of the hosts make comments here on the forum.  

Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Apparently, you dm't either.  I read a lot on these boards and I never seen any of the hosts make comments here on the forum.  

I think @GSPgirl meant that hosts have commented on air about posts that were made on this forum. 

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GSPgirl  ????!???!? As I said, ask her on her Facebook page.  I've heard newish hosts say they were advised to not read the boards.  I wouldn't if I were a host.   You also have no idea what they do, or do you just want to argue? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Wow, did this post go south immediately and there was no need of it.  The responses and arguing were hardly even related to the OPs question. Give it a rest people, there are far more important issues in the world, and in our country than this quibbling.

Respected Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

Wow, did this post go south immediately and there was no need of it.  The responses and arguing were hardly even related to the OPs question. Give it a rest people, there are far more important issues in the world, and in our country than this quibbling.

You must of thought this was more imporant then anything going on in the world because you chose to comment on this thread.  

Trusted Contributor

@Charlie0525 wrote:

What dress were you wearing this morning? Beautiful and what is the item number.

Thank you

I would try and contact her on her FB page. She often wears very cute clothes not sold on the Q.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@Charlie0525, someone on Kerstin's FB page asked about her dress from Saturday and she said it's by Free People.  HTH