Honored Contributor

Katy Perry without makeup....

....is stunning.  She definitely has that pregnancy glow.  What do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Katy Perry without makeup....

I think she has pretty eyes. 

Esteemed Contributor

She is very pretty and i really like her, but she definitely has some makeup on in that photo.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

She is very pretty and i really like her, but she definitely has some makeup on in that photo.

@Goldengate8361   I don't think so. These women have laser work and peels to get rid of spots and hypermigmentation. Add Botox, fillers, expensive peels and frequent facials and voila! Perfect glowing skin! 
***If she was wearing mu, there wouldn't be the slight darkness under the eyes. Artists use concealer first.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Katie is very pretty but she def has highlighter on and lash extensions.  She does have great eyes....and I wish I could have lash extensions.

Honored Contributor

Light or heavy makeup she has the prettiest eyes.  I much prefer her with darker more natural hair.  In my opinion Katy would have a more softer look if her hair resembled yours @San Antonio Gal not that really dark color she had before the bottle blond.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Light or heavy makeup she has the prettiest eyes.  I much prefer her with darker more natural hair.  In my opinion Katy would have a more softer look if her hair resembled yours @San Antonio Gal not that really dark color she had before the bottle blond.

@beckyb1012   It is fact that most women shouldn't go more than one or two shades away from their natural hair color. It throws off the balance of your skin tones. That's one reason older women need to lighten up their hair...their skin has naturally lightened with the lack of melanin which also causes graying hair.

Respected Contributor

LOVE those big ol' eyes of hers.  A makeup artist's dream.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

I  was watching American Idol a few weeks ago and someone made a comment about how pretty she was. She said "it cost a fortune to make her look like this."  She must wear contacts on the show. I thought her eye color was real. Really beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sweetee2 wrote:

I  was watching American Idol a few weeks ago and someone made a comment about how pretty she was. She said "it cost a fortune to make her look like this."  She must wear contacts on the show. I thought her eye color was real. Really beautiful. 

@sweetee2   Looking at her features, she's a naturally pretty woman w/ good bone structure. Not much makeup needed on a daily basis. Probably only "does herself up" (professional term 😜) for personal appearances and TV.