Respected Contributor

Korres has a TS coming up in about a week over on HSN.

It's a 12 piece kit.  I've been wanting to try their body butters, and this looks like a good way to test out the product and also the fragrances.  I've never used any of the Korres products.   I'm a Perlier and Beekman 1802 devotee.    HSN is doing a TS presale and the kit is up on the site.

Anyone use Korres body butters or other products and have any feedback on the line or scents?

Honored Contributor

I like most of the Korres shower gels and body butters.  A couple of the scents were returns for me though.  I also use Perlier and Philosophy.  I gift Korres to a person I know who is vegan.   

Respected Contributor

I really like Korres body butter and shower gel. One of my favorites is the Basil Lemon. 

Respected Contributor

The only Korres scent that I tried is Guava, and I really didn't like it. It smells strange to me (nothing like how Guava smells).  I had to give it away.

Honored Contributor

I purchased the Guava body butter and shower gel.  The scent is sort of tropical, but not like a sun tan lotion smell.

I enjoyed both products, though my husband enjoyed them more.  He used up two bottles of the shower gel in record time. He showers with a washcloth and used a ton of product to get a decent lather.  I explained that he should use a shower sponge and less product, but it fell on deaf ears.

The body butter is nice and thick and not greasy.  The scent stays with you, but does not overpower.  My DH uses it on his hands.  I had three large tubes.  I think I am down to one.  He seems to like the scent too.

I think it is a pretty good product. I'd buy it again...and hide it from my DH.

Regular Contributor

I really love Korres. I've been using their products for about 5 or 6 years. I especially like the Guava scent. I also like Guava/Vanilla, Basil Lemon & also there was a scent with cherry & vanilla I think. I especially like the fact that there aren't a lot of bad things like parabens etc. The shower gels are great and the body butters leave my skin moisturized all day. I have tried Beekman but I like Korres much better.

Super Contributor

I like their shower gels bur don't like their body butters.  I find that they don't sink into the skin quickly.  I have to keep rubbing and rubbing them in.  I

Honored Contributor

@erica g wrote:

I like their shower gels bur don't like their body butters.  I find that they don't sink into the skin quickly.  I have to keep rubbing and rubbing them in.  I

I have to agree, i found their body butters to be way too thick and hard to spread. Also, their shower gels are not sulfate free.

Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies.   I think the TS is worth a try.  If there are scents I don't like,  I can share those with others who might like them.   And it will give me a chance to see if I like the consistency of the body butter and shower gel that's in the set.

Of course I don't need any more body butter or body cream... but,   I'll try it anyway.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

The only one I've tried is the Sea Lavender. Both shower and body butter. Love, Love the scent. Keep a supply on hand always. Helps me to sleep really good at night.

Have tried the Perlier but in my opinion their lavender smells old. Had to send it back one time and that is when I tried Korres. Glad I did!