Super Contributor

Loved the show. It was just fun to watch.  I loved the spontaneity.  I loved silly.

Valued Contributor

Re: KIM GRAVEL NOW

[ Edited ]

I too thought based on the promos there would be real interviews. I feel she is genuine and while not everybody likes everybody, she was a breath of fresh air. The spunk on a Saturday night rather than the regular ol’ script was nice. They needed to deliver actual interviews, she is a warm person and everyone seems to like her at the Q, people seemed relaxed chatting but then they always had to push how many units were sold, or what colors were available. I would have liked to have seen her with Mally or Laura G, for actual interviews because they are all lovely personalities and would have been fun to hear the talk on their careers and family. I, for one, hope they go back and retool the show. Maybe move it to Q2 since we know the big sister network will be pushing Holidays from here through December.

Respected Contributor

Re: KIM GRAVEL NOW

[ Edited ]

I’m sorry but just No. She is annoyingly perky, trying too hard, it’s unnatural. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's on tonight .  Not sure if I'll catch any of it .. to many other movies r series  to watch onother channels .