Valued Contributor

I saw the show and it almost seemed like a parody of who the average qvc customer is. They have trained hosts so I don't know why they would bring in a vendor to sell products.

I guess they are shifting to a reality show talk show format to get people to become fans and buy.

That said, i do like Kim but I like her as a vendor of her own product. Watching her hawk products from other vendors just seems bizarre.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

There is something too aggressive about her.  I just can't watch.  Something about her reminds me too much of Paula Deen's in-your-face act.

@Sooner   “Trust me when I tell ya” (😜😜😜), all Southern women are not like that. Kim furthers that stereotype.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

There is something too aggressive about her.  I just can't watch.  Something about her reminds me too much of Paula Deen's in-your-face act.

@Sooner   “Trust me when I tell ya” (😜😜😜), all Southern women are not like that. Kim furthers that stereotype.

@Shanus Exactly!  I was raised in the South, have family there that we visit, and now live more in a Southwest/Midwest location.  But NO it is a terrible stereotype of Southerners in general.  

Super Contributor

Curious about number of viewers.   Kim is a bit much for my taste.  Too much contouring and too much mouth.    I'm curious about the over the top southern accent.   Wondering if that's full time or only when she's needing to use it.   NOW is too much for my taste, watched for the first time and the last time.   

Honored Contributor

Watched as  much as I could stand--which was the time it takes to change the channel---not good-----not a fan of hers anyway ; she is ALWAYS on,  no tone it down button--too much schtick for me. 

Honored Contributor

Is she a Paula Deen wanna be??

Honored Contributor

@Sadie45 wrote:

Curious about number of viewers.   Kim is a bit much for my taste.  Too much contouring and too much mouth.    I'm curious about the over the top southern accent.   Wondering if that's full time or only when she's needing to use it.   NOW is too much for my taste, watched for the first time and the last time.   

@Sadie45   I posted along with @Sooner that her accent, natural or enhanced gives others an unfair representation of what the majority of southerners sound like. 

Respected Contributor

@DTRJPR wrote:

OMG OMG I LOVED THIS SHOWHeart KIM you and YOUR BFF WHERE AMAZING.....I don't understand the negative reviews...Yes ladies it was different from the usual QVC format i.e. QVC host we are use to seeing presententing information about products. This show was LIVELY,SPONTANEOUS,NOT REHEARSED,HEARTFELT,FUNNY,POSITIVE,AFFIRMATIVE,HONEST and BEAUTIFUL....I love that Kim had her BFF (Melissa) with her hosting the show hopefully I remembered her name correctly.QVC BRAVO for shaking things up and trying something new...KIM I HAVE WATCHED YOU ON STEVE HARVEY LOVED YOU THEN AND NOW...YOU ARE AWESOME...QVC has given you a great opportunity I LOVE this about this company..I also loved that I got to see another side of some of the vendors I purchase from like Sue Clifton from Dooney, and Tara from Temptations...LOVED THE BEEKMAN BOYS ...Kim keep moving forward thank you for coming to THE Q QVC thank you for welcoming Kim Gravel to the QVC FAMILY...KIM I WILL KEEP WATCHING BEST THING ON SATURDAY NIGHT TV TOO WATCH...

QVC ADDICT(LOVINGLY)

I love the show. It is REAL! She tells it like it is. No phoniness! If you don’t enjoy it.....turn the channel. There are a lot of shopping channels to watch. 🙋🏻❤️
Respected Contributor
Show #2 was so good. I like her interactions with the Vendors. She keeps it real and HONEST! looking forward to the next show. 👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼💋
Respected Contributor
Variety is the Spice of Life......change is good! We grow that way, do not get stale and old! 😱🥰