Honored Contributor

KIM GRAVEL BEAUTY NOT PRESENTED?

Even if not on a full on air show, some of her items like KISSER FIXER were presented during her clothing offerings.

Is that line of makeup going, too? What products, if any, have you used and liked?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: KIM GRAVEL BEAUTY NOT PRESENTED?

The one & only thing I ever bought from KG was a lip liner. I wonder what she said that made me want to try it.

It turns out, it's one of my favorites. I don't know the exact name of the color, however. It is the mauve color.

When I really want all-day, extra staying power, this fills the bill!

Honored Contributor

I love her concealer.  It doesn't settle in fine lines and it's a good match for me.  I don't have dark circles to cover though.  I have read comments that it's not particularly good for that.  I use the tiniest amount that I can get out of the tube.

I also like her mascara although I think the new Lancome Idole may have to beat it out especially since I can get away without using a lash curler with it.

Honored Contributor

I like several of her items - the Kisser Fixer kits, Kisser Fixer lipsticks, Hover Cover Foundation, the concealer, and the stick eyeshadows.  I’m not crazy about her eyeliner pencils.  They’re just ok, IMO 

Respected Contributor

I think a lot of decisions on what gets presented has to do with available stock, or the ability to get hold of stock in the very near future. I think availability has never been more uncertain. For example, back in April I tried to order an item regularly carried from a major online retailer.  It was out of stock. I was notified two days ago that my item was finally, eight months later, back in stock.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Is today a special beauty day or something? 

I have a set of her lipsticks - kisser fixer or something. All colors very nice but I am just reaching for my Burt’s Bees lip balm these mask wearing days.

I’m pretty sure the only reason I haven’t tried more of her makeup is that I haven’t been looking for it. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Shanus 

I have a set of her lipsticks - kisser fixer or something. All colors very nice but I am just reaching for my Burt’s Bees lip balm these mask wearing days.

I’m pretty sure the only reason I haven’t tried more of her makeup is that I haven’t been looking for it. 

@willdob3   No special beauty day. I'm questioning why t seems there are only Mally or Laura Geller shows. I like KG products, too.

Trusted Contributor

I LOVE her eyeshadow sticks. I wish she’d offer some matte shades but they wear as good as my Bobbi Brown shadow sticks at a better price on sales. The 4-pack of BB sticks for $52 have two mattes (vanilla and taupe) and two with shimmer. The trio of Shero is now around $34, but all are summers. They are really good quality, have a little play time, and don’t crease under my eyes or melt off my oily lids.
Trusted Contributor

@harper - good to know about the lip pencil. I usually use MAC or Urban decay but neither are great in my opinion. Good to hear praise for KG lipliner because I’m already impressed with her shadow sticks, so wanted to try more from her brand. Sound like the lip pencil is my next stop!
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Shanus 

@willdob3   No special beauty day. I'm questioning why t seems there are only Mally or Laura Geller shows. I like KG products, too.

@Shanus 

I don’t normally watch unless I happen to see something that catches my eye online so I missed that. 

I think Kim is pretty popular so it is probably just the timing. Maybe they are working on new products for the new year. She could probably get me with eyeshadow palettes to go with her clothes... I wore a beautiful, colorful  blouse of hers today! Well, actually, it is my blouse. Her line. Smiley Wink