Honored Contributor

Ulta 20% off Coupon

[ Edited ]

This is the one that doesn't exclude prestige brands. If you got it and haven't used it yet, it expires tomorrow (12/24).  I had trouble finding where to input the code online, but found out after you click on the little purse to go to checkout, but BEFORE you go to Secure Checkout, the Add Coupon Code is beneath the Secure Checkout Button at the top right-hand side of the page.  

I picked up a couple of gel eyeliners, a couple of Bliss products (a pumpkin mask and an oil), and a CND cuticle cream that has AHA's in it.  I'm hoping it will help with the excess skin growth and hangnails around my middle finger nails.  Funny, I only have that problem on those fingers.  

ETA:  Don't forget to check Rakuten.  It was 8% tonight.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  Thanks for posting. I had a 15% discount I let slide for Sephora VIBs, too. I just can't think of anything I need. I'm betting that after the holidays, there will be more offers and maybe by then, I'll think of something. Women are not purchasing much makeup and fragrance and stores are well stocked.

Respected Contributor

Today, 12/24, the Rakuten app says it still has ULTA at 8% cashback !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@Shanus I get I think they're called Push Notifications from Sephora, so I get daily notifications of stuff.  Most of them I don't even read.  I just don't need that much. 

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shanus I get I think they're called Push Notifications from Sephora, so I get daily notifications of stuff.  Most of them I don't even read.  I just don't need that much. 

@Icegoddess   Almost as "pushy" as the pop ups here that say "almost gone", etc.?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess   Almost as "pushy" as the pop ups here that say "almost gone", etc.?

You got it.  I don't know how I got on that.  I usually say no to notifications.  I don't want extraneous stuff popping up on my screen all the time.  I only want the important ones, like the ones I have to remind me to pay my bills.

Honored Contributor

I tend to stick to QVC and Sephora for my beauty purchases even though I have access to a local Ulta store with some driving.  I don't like to be aware that I am a commission producing entity and that's it.

Honored Contributor

Don't any of you ladies an adblock extension on your browser?  I never see ads on any website.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm AFAIK, Ad Blockers don't affect Push notifications which show up on your computer rather than within the browser.  Also, I don't know that an ad blocker would stop the Q's Going Going.... message that pops up when you're looking at a particular item number.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I don't get any "Going Going" messages from the Q since I don't shop it anymore and I guess I don't get push notifications.