Frequent Contributor

Re: Just got email to order IT TSV now.

I have enough makeup products, I don't need anything...really. And I had no interest in getting this TSV. I told myself, nah, you don't need it. I already have enough IT products and I really like them. But I really want that wand brush! {#emotions_dlg.blush} And that highlighter in the pallet is my absolute favorite. Such a dilemma!!! Life's tough lol

Super Contributor

I was not buying this. I don't normally buy beauty TSVs. I didn't need it, I have the disc, and I don't like or use the CC cream. BUT then I saw the brush on You Tube! That big beautiful fluffy brush! I caved. I am just buying it for the brushes-- I like that you get the eye shadow brush too but I just mostly want the big wand brush. I have a small wand brush and loooove it. So I am keeping the brushes, and giving the other stuff to my daughter.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/26/2015 imaclotheshog said:

I was not buying this. I don't normally buy beauty TSVs. I didn't need it, I have the disc, and I don't like or use the CC cream. BUT then I saw the brush on You Tube! That big beautiful fluffy brush! I caved. I am just buying it for the brushes-- I like that you get the eye shadow brush too but I just mostly want the big wand brush. I have a small wand brush and loooove it. So I am keeping the brushes, and giving the other stuff to my daughter.

I only bought it for the brushes also. Plus just ordered a great contour palette and brush set from Evine Live's beauty day. Put s fork in me, I'm done, lol.