Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just got email to order IT TSV now.

On 3/25/2015 Pecky said:
On 3/24/2015 BlingQueen022 said: I ordered it just for the brushes. The makeup is just a bonus.

I totally agree with you. I want the kit for that big blending brush. I'm trying to be good and not order it. I just bought bare minerals new bronzing trio that I really like so I really don't need the bronzing disc.

I too wanted it only for the wand brush. It will be a great brush for Skinn's candle light compact. I already have the IT palette, but that brush is a must have for me. I could also use that eye shadow brush. It makes the best brushes.
Trusted Contributor

Do you think this CC will read too shiny for oily skin? Also, can you use the large brush to apply the CC, or is only for the bronzer/blush?

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

I'm getting this one too. I love It brushes. I like the eyeshadow colors and that set alone with the little brush would be close to 35 with S&H and tax. I have 3 of her eye shadow sets and love how easy they glide on, blend well. I also want to try the new CC cream- the original CC cream is my daily foundation. For me, the disc is a free gift with purchase.

Respected Contributor

I was so on the fence with this kit. I just received the vitality disc so dont need another one and, honestly, how many neutral shadows does one need. But, I ordered it for the brushes too. I am in the process of replacing my brushes and would like to switch to IT's. I have a few of them already. I also wanted to try the cc cream as well. I do hope I like it and hope it doesn't have sparkles. I went with medium so hopefully it is okay.
Respected Contributor

dp
Respected Contributor

dp
Super Contributor

FYI - for anyone not getting Q emails, check your "junk" file - that's where all of mine go. I was shocked to discover them there, so I make sure I check every day now. Quick question: does anyone know if this disc is the same as the last IT TSV disc? I use the CC cream (which I LOVE) in tan, and the last disc made me look like a corpse. Too ashy.
Valued Contributor

The email I got said there would be seasonal colors in the eye shadows.

Super Contributor

On 3/25/2015 tbl said:

The following information was listed in the future shipments tab:

Eye Shadow Trio Seasonal Shades

Pretty In Summer
Bare, a matte pale nude shade
Sweet Bliss, a matte soft pink shade
Free, a matte soft lilac shade

Pretty In Fall
Soft Cashmere, a matte soft cream shade
Lovely, a matte delicate mauve shade
Fairy Tale, a matte rich plum shade

Pretty In Winter
Blanket, a matte soft cream shade
Ginger, a matte warm ginger shade
Chocolate Smoke, a matte deep chocolate shade

That's neat. Thanks! I'll probably look for them on eBay after they're out. They all sound pretty!

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know if these eye shadow trios are NEW colors or are they already in the bigger pallets?