Frequent Contributor

20230822_163136.thumb.jpg.a6f2ad14eed5c1987dbf505305a7ae0b.jpg

Frequent Contributor

For those who think Josie has beautiful skin, not really.  She uses Botox and when that starts to wear off you can see the large forehead lines start to come back and her eye wrinkles.  She looks every bit her age if not older..  As I've said many times, it is all snake oil.  Staying out of the sun, retinol, fillers, Botox and of course a facelift are the only procedures that help with aging skin.

Regular Contributor
OMG! I initially thought that picture was photoshopped to age her.
That’s probably the reason she hardly shows up to do live presentations, the harsh lighting of the QVC studio would give her secret away.
Respected Contributor

I don't think it's a bad idea for the guests and representatives to appear remotely especially with everyone getting sick.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie Maran

[ Edited ]

@ILOVEDOGS wrote:

For those who think Josie has beautiful skin, not really.  She uses Botox and when that starts to wear off you can see the large forehead lines start to come back and her eye wrinkles.  She looks every bit her age if not older..  As I've said many times, it is all snake oil.  Staying out of the sun, retinol, fillers, Botox and of course a facelift are the only procedures that help with aging skin.

There is little if any Botox in the above picture you posted. Botox freezes your forehead and around your eyes. That is the whole point of getting it, also the picture quality you posted makes her look worse. 

Frequent Contributor
@MG Chris I think what @ILOVEDOGS was trying to say is now she botoxes because that is an old picture. So yes, in the picture above there is no Botox and that was from a presentation a while back and now her forehead is smooth in her newer on air shows. So clearly it is not just the clean argon oil that she uses for anti-aging, no wrinkles! If you compare several old videos, and you can see them on YouTube, you will see her forehead moves, and she has lines and wrinkles, and now they are gone.
Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps taken from a presentation and heavily photoshopped.

Unless, of course, Josie is seeing an interesting new dentist. 

Frequent Contributor

@MG Chris HUH?

Frequent Contributor

@SusieQ_2 This is a screen shot from her live presentation.

Trusted Contributor

@ILOVEDOGS wrote:

@MG Chris HUH?

This is not a good quality photo to base your judgement on the quality of her skin. This is a photo taken with your phone from a tv feed. 

needless to say, you are not a fan of her and that is fine.