Honored Contributor

Beauty Spy TS HSN May 1

[ Edited ]

Chelsea Scott will be on throughout the day live from South Korea with Beauty Spy. I think the TS may be a snail product, she hinted at it on the Beauty Awards show on Sat, stay tuned !!!

Super Contributor

Thanks @Shelbelle, will check it out. 

Respected Contributor

I'm intrigued.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Spy TS HSN May 1

[ Edited ]

Looks like maybe the TS -The Beauty Spy Doctorcos Absolute Facial Cream

825-004

• Contains caffeine, peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, ceramide NP and adenosine
  • Contains Antarcticine C, and photocell tec domestica (stem cells from apples) to help skin appear temporarily youthful looking
  • Contains argireline, which has been shown to temporarily help improve the appearance of wrinkles

The snail product is not listed for midnight.
The Beauty Spy Neogen Cica Repair Snail Essence

866-524

• Contains 96% snail mucin
  • Cica Complex contains centella asiatica extract, asiaticoside, madescassic acid, asiatic acid and madecassoside
  • Contains hyaluronic acid to help hydrate skin and temporarily plump the look of fine lines and wrinkles with moisture, temporarily making them appear diminished
  • Made with 7 types of berries
Honored Contributor

The brand on HSN is unfamiliar to me.  

CosRx is a very well liked Korean brand. Their snail mucin moisturizer is available on Amazon, only $16 for the same amount of product as being sold on HSN - less $ if it's on a subscription.  Costco's offshoot, "MOST, Inc" has a double size tube of the CosRx moisturizer on a promo price of $22.99 right now, usually $26.99.  I currently use some CosRx items, but not their cream at the moment, though I have in the past. I wouldn't hesitate to consider in the future if I had the need. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

CosRx is a very well liked Korean brand. Their snail mucin moisturizer is available on Amazon, only $16 for the same amount of product as being sold on HSN - less $ if it's on a subscription.  Costco's offshoot, "MOST, Inc" has a double size tube of the CosRx moisturizer on a promo price of $22.99 right now, usually $26.99.  I currently use some CosRx items, but not their cream at the moment, though I have in the past. I wouldn't hesitate to consider in the future if I had the need. 

@JeanLouiseFinch  - would you mind mentioning which CosRx products you are using?  Once I'm done with the current essence I use in the morning, I'm thinking of trying the CosRx one again.  Don't think I gave it a good chance a year ago so thought I might try it again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Spy TS HSN May 1

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - would you mind mentioning which CosRx products you are using?  Once I'm done with the current essence I use in the morning, I'm thinking of trying the CosRx one again.  Don't think I gave it a good chance a year ago so thought I might try it again.

Good Morning @JudyL 😊

I'm an essence girl. I use an assortment and like layering them between my serums.  Dimitri talked about skin flooding before and this is my spin on it.  I have them on Amazon subscriptions.  Right now I also use the Skinn Essence and Bulgarian Rose Water.  Some are AM and others are PM.  The ones I use from CosRx are:

Galactomyces Facial Essence

Snail Mucin Power Repair Essence 

Full Fit Propolis Synergy Toner

The most watery one is the propolis one.  The other two are slightly thicker.  

Trusted Contributor

The CosRx moisturizer & the Dynasty cream are on my list as well, both have rave reviews but currently still shopping my stash. I have way too much!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - Will check out these out.  The second one I know about, the other 2 are new to me. 

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - Will check out these out.  The second one I know about, the other 2 are new to me. 

I have used first 2 but 3rd one is in my stash, unopened.  Another propolis essence that has good reviews is from Skinfood. It has additional royal jelly. 

SKINFOOD Royal Honey Propolis Enrich Essence - 63% BlackBee Propolis & 10% Royal Jelly Extract Face Serum. I have not tried this one but it is on my wishlist.