Valued Contributor

I just received my tSV  I wanted to smell the whipped cream and when I opened the jar there was a huge hole in the middle  Did antone else get this  If you did are you returning it    Much of the cream sank in the middle

Trusted Contributor

FYI...I have heard many complaints regarding this.  While I agree that the on air presentation is very misleading, we must keep in mind that the products are sold by weight not volume.  You will see the amount listed on the front of the container.  When you open it, that was an air bubble that happens after it settles.  If it was filled to the brim and shipped, it would explode when opened. 

Also remember, when you purchase other products, such as cereal, chips, etc, they are not filled to the brim.  They are also sold by weight, not volume.  Same concept. 

I do wish Josie would stop the on air presentation with it filled to the brim.  It is very misleading.  She is getting a lot of negative comments and ratings because of this.    She is only hurting herself. 

Esteemed Contributor
That is very common with those squat, wide tubs. The dimentions of the tub make it easy to dip your fingers in. But I received one that had all shifted to one side. It looked half empty!
After it warmed up I smacked it with my hand a few times.
The contents shifted back, and when I open the jar again it appeared full to the top.

Only those shallow, wide jars are capable of that optical illusion. It looks like a magic trick.
Valued Contributor

Thank you both so much  It makes sense.

Esteemed Contributor

When I opened mine the was a void from top to bottom on one side.  Sadly, I listened to the hosts and ordered the scented option.  So sorry I did.  Not at all as described.  And, when I tried to change to the unscented for future shipments, I was informed that no changes can be made.

Yes, I think her presentations are misleading!