Trusted Contributor

I see that you can’t use a Visa card anymore. The only option I’m familiar with for checkout is entering your bank routing and account number. I hesitate to do this. Anyone use that option and can vouch for the safety?  Thanks

Valued Contributor
I have used this the last 3 times I ordered with no problems. It will take about a week before you see the item deducted from your bank, then they will mail out your package.
Trusted Contributor

I quit ordering from them because of this. I was hesitant to give my bank info.  I need to find a new source for retin a.

Respected Contributor

I see they use a service called authorize.net. Read the reviews and see what you think.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone. I’ll read the reviews for authorize.net. It’s probably ok. I see that one poster had no problems. I had ordered from AllDayChemist just once, but when I saw Tara was located in California I switched. Shipping was fast, so I kept with them. But, TSC, their customer service stinks!  No one answers the phone, and when you leave a message, no one calls you back!

When I originally ordered from ADC no problems, I had mailed a check then, and got my shipment before the check cleared. You can use a Visa card with them correct?

Hopefully, other posters may comment too. 

Trusted Contributor

I've used Tara Skincare many times in the past with no problem.  Like you, I was hesitant with the new payer arrangement, but went ahead with Google Wallet.  Got my product within a week and no funny business with my bank account.  This was all in the last 2 weeks.  No complaints. 

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I've used Tara Skincare many times in the past with no problem.  Like you, I was hesitant with the new payer arrangement, but went ahead with Google Wallet.  Got my product within a week and no funny business with my bank account.  This was all in the last 2 weeks.  No complaints. 

@GrailSeeker

I have a Google email address. Does that mean I can set up Google Wallet?  

Respected Contributor

I have used this with no problems.

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I have used this with no problems.

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003

Are you talking about your bank account?

Trusted Contributor

Ok, I’ll let you all know that I sent by Google Wallet. My first time and pretty easy.