Respected Contributor

@ SHOP. Any thoughts? The kits seem very reasonable.. some nice configurations. I've never tried the line.

Anyone have experience with this skin and cosmetic line?

Honored Contributor

Fun, I use only one Juice Beauty product but wouldn't be without it. It's their Cleansing Milk. I use it morning and night. It's very soothing and also does a good job removing non-waterproof makeup.

Most of the other products have some ingredients that are potential irritants, so because of my sensitive skin, I steer clear. But I love the cleanser.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I tried the cleansing milk and it did not remove all my makeup and was a little bit drying to my skin. I returned it. The other products I've tried from Juice beauty in the past all haven't worked well for my skin either. Most of them contain one type of extract or other that doesn't play well with my skin, like citrus extracts.

Honored Contributor
On 5/26/2014 HappyDaze said:

I tried the cleansing milk and it did not remove all my makeup and was a little bit drying to my skin. I returned it. The other products I've tried from Juice beauty in the past all haven't worked well for my skin either. Most of them contain one type of extract or other that doesn't play well with my skin, like citrus extracts.

Oh, I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I'm surprised that you found it drying because some think it's too moisturizing. Obviously, everyone reacts differently.

ETA: Have I done something to offend you? I notice that you don't engage me in conversation, whereas we used to have a very lively rapport. I can't think of anything that would have changed that relationship.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor
I like the SPF but I like PC more now. Overall, I think,it is a good line. One of these days I am going to try the cleansing milk my bud, SQ3 swears by.
Honored Contributor
I checked them out at Ulta when they were selling it on shop HQ and I found the scent of most of the products really offensive. I couldn't imagine putting it on my face.
Super Contributor

It's good to know ahead of time that the products are scented and contain potential irritants. I get their emails and I've been hovering but never buying..........but planning to in the future. Thanks all for your reviews. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
On 5/26/2014 Irishrose136 said:

It's good to know ahead of time that the products are scented and contain potential irritants. I get their emails and I've been hovering but never buying..........but planning to in the future. Thanks all for your reviews. Smiley Happy

I don't think they add scent, but yes, there is a fragrance from some essential oils.

I've used only the Cleansing Milk, and its couple of fragrant oils are at end of the ingredient deck. Otherwise, I never would have tried it because I do avoid those. I have never had any irritation -- quite the opposite.

Scent is always so personal, but I'm somewhat addicted to the scent in this product.

My Whole Foods carries the line, so you could test it there.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the input, all! I've found suzieQ to be "right on" about several products she's recommended.

I'll check it out. Smile

Regular Contributor

I've only tried the SPF (30, I think) and did not like it at all. It was very thick and took a long time to rub in to get rid of the white cast. I don't know if it's been reformulated or not; I tried it several years ago. I would not purchase it again. I didn't like how it looked or felt under makeup either.