Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness!  You did have a "night"!

I admire your spunk.  Prayers for you and your family.

Glad things are leveling out!

Honored Contributor

No email.  I didn't think I had one but just checked again to make sure.  Checked and alternate email account too.  No email.  It's all good now but I hate to think that they thought I was a bum LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: It's Been a Night

[ Edited ]

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND WELL WISHES.  It's very heartwarming to know that so many people care enough to hit that heart button and to put your thoughts into words.  

Dad is doing much better.  He's taking the prescribed medication.  Went to sleep about 20 minutes after I Ieft.  Sounds like he's bounced back!  This is par for the course.  We think he's about dead and the next day he's on his tractor mowing the pasture.  My husband says he's going to out live all of us!  Mom has taken very good care of him for 68 years.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  I'm sorry,  I just heard here about your father's illness yesterday, I sure hope he'll be on the mend.  What a terrble night you had.  Your a great daughter!  

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm @Wow, what a night for your family. Make sure to take care of yourself, too.  (I've "been there, done that", many times for my father, too.)

Honored Contributor

I had no idea there was a temporay ban on posting for a late payment.  Wow.  With the current delays on everything, one would hope they would lighten up.  I'm hoping its just coincidence.

Honored Contributor

@depglass 

That's the only thing I could think of.  I couldn't get to the forums, I was redirected to a page about payments (which I totally forgot I even had an auto pay set up).  Tried again and again, back to a generic pymt page where I had to sign in.  I thought it was a repeat of a couple of weeks ago where no one could log in.  When I got to the auto pay page where it said my pymt was late I knew what it was.  Once I updated the page with my new debit card, all was well.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND WELL WISHES.  It's very heartwarming to know that so many people care enough to hit that heart button and to put your thoughts into words.  

Dad is doing much better.  He's taking the prescribed medication.  Went to sleep about 20 minutes after I Ieft.  Sounds like he's bounced back!  This is par for the course.  We think he's about dead and the next day he's on his tractor mowing the pasture.  My husband says he's going to out live all of us!  Mom has taken very good care of him for 68 years.

@monicakm 

That's GREAT news!Heart

clapping chick.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.