New Contributor

This is for It cosmetics, I would like to know if they are going to come up with a machine that will clean and dry there brushes, not just a spray to clean them. thank you, Linda 

*****edited to remove personal info

Trusted Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

@looks wrote:

This is for It cosmetics, I would like to know if they are going to come up with a machine that will clean and dry there brushes, not just a spray to clean them. thank you, Linda 

I wash mine with Purity...and let them dry naturally.  

Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

@looks wrote:

@looks   I use their Brush Love spray for a quick cleanse after using cream products on a brush. Any gentle cleansers can be used on brushes. Right now I'm using Johnson's Baby Wash (Johnson's only because it's lavender). Any generic baby wash will do. I'm not sure what type of "machine" you'd suggest.

Super Contributor

I purchased a spinner machine that was supposed to clean and spin dry your make-up brushes.  You rub the cleanser on the brush and then stand the brush up a globe like machine with water in the bottom.  Turn it on and it spins at a very high rate of speed to get them clean.  Only problem... it spun the bristles right out of the brush, you could pretty much just gently pull them out after I used the machine..  Needless to say, machine went in trash  LOL