Contributor

It Cosmetics TSV - Rididculous

So I was anxiously awaiting the It Cosmetics TSV.  I just saw that it is 6 mascaras.   REALLY???????????  They would be dried out by the time you go to use the last few because they won't come sealed.   Who wants that....ROFL.  I dont know whats going on but it sems all of QVC's TSV are really going downhill!!!!  I am so disappointed.  Time to find an  alternative.  I used to really love QVC, but not so much anymore.  I would think becuase of this Covid mess, they might want to do some great TSV for us.....but nooooooooooo.  Its just a time for them to make more money.

Is it me???? Am I missing something???

Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics TSV - Rididculous

I'm glad I'm not a host who has to present this.  It's going to be a hard sell.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Doesnt Mally often present a set of 6 mascaras too?  Crazy. they will have to be pushing the fact that after 3 months mascara is supposed to be tossed for health and sanitary reasons. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you open one at a time it should be okay, sanitary  time wise. It shouldn't be dried out either. I just don't like any IT mascara enough to use it for 18  mos straight! Superhero clumps like crazy, Tighline is nice but barely lasts a month.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

perhaps whatever they planned didn't arrive 

other than than that I got nothing

who wants 6 of them 

+ side might be good for OTOs

Esteemed Contributor

Disappointed too.  So look forward to the "Q" having TSV's that will be something to brighten the day!

Valued Contributor

Considering most of the Q inventory comes from China they have to sell what they already have. As it is they cant seem to ship anything efficiently right now.

Honored Contributor

Mascara is good unless opened for 3 months. Easy no purchase for me because I have rarely liked what I've gotten from IT and stopped using all of it. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

If you happen to like that mascara, it's a great deal. If they were selling a six-pack of the waterproof Tightline, I would buy it in a heartbeat. But I'm guessing that the number of people who want to buy that many at a time is rather low...

Honored Contributor

I posted on the thread started in the TSV forum.  I don't need any set of 6 mascaras at one time.  That doesn't interest me in the least.

I also detested this mascara.  It was a flakey mess on me.

Yes Mally often does a supersize mascara set and I always wondered what in the world I'd need all that for.  

IT has been doing some great deals on their website.