Honored Contributor

Re: Issues with Skinn Products

@hopi wrote:

@CherryHugs wrote:

I was watching Skinn on Evine and decided to read about the Pep 40 Creme.

In reading some reviews about it on Evine, some reviewers  are saying things about Skinn Products,  (not just the Pep 40 Creme)

That the delivery systems on products in his line are not

working,  he is adding chemicals now,  he is adding

strong scents.  Have you noticed any of this in his new

products? 

Skinn has always had chemicals, dyes and strong scents.  Dimitri has so much botox during this appearance it is hard to understand what he is saying.

My skin  had serious problems with his line.

@hopi    Is it that he had lots of botox????? or is it that he had a brow lift???? I thought the same thing when I saw Demetri this visit... he had something going on with his face that is obvious.... I think it is a brow lift.

Respected Contributor

I don't know Ladies.  Perhaps I'm the Odd lady Out.  Personally, I don't care what someone looks like, or what they choose to do with "their own body."  What I choose to purchase is based on ingredients, and what I believe it can do for my skin, not what the Seller looks like.  If someone wants a Brow Lift?  Botox?  Who am I to judge?  "If" He had this done?  And "If" it makes him feel better about himself?  More Power To Him.  JMHO ~.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

I don't know Ladies.  Perhaps I'm the Odd lady Out.  Personally, I don't care what someone looks like, or what they choose to do with "their own body."  What I choose to purchase is based on ingredients, and what I believe it can do for my skin, not what the Seller looks like.  If someone wants a Brow Lift?  Botox?  Who am I to judge?  "If" He had this done?  And "If" it makes him feel better about himself?  More Power To Him.  JMHO ~.  

@Mistic  I totally agree with you... it is not IF he had it done or not.... just know something is different. That is all. If he likes it that is all that matters, but, we can comment on it can't we?

Valued Contributor

I agree with Mystic. Why do we always resort to hate and make it personal. STOP and think about how you would feel if that was your son, husband, father. Whether they are on TV or they are selling cosmetics, how would you feel if hate was generated personally about a member of your family. No need tp post negative. If you did not like a product just state why so it might help spmeone but it helps no one to personally attack another.

Please use this community to exchange ideas and educate......not hate.

Respected Contributor

oh geez...after reading these replies I am sorry I ordered the TS....anyone have good results with the pep40?

Super Contributor

Can anyone comment on the "new formulation" of Skinn Orchid Gel Primer with Salicylic Acid? I have Asthma & therefore can't use anything with "aspirin aka Salicylic Acid". Wonder why Dimitri is now including this ingredient , which many are allergic to?

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@MarieIG wrote:
I do have some concern about getting the product out of the bottom of the container. It feels like there is some product in my Radiance Crème, and I can't get it out. I can't see to twist it open. Does anyone know if those push down tops twist off? Thank you,

Yes, @MarieIG, the top portion of the jar should twist off - not the actual part you press down but the outer band.

Still want to keep your fingers out of product but don't want to waste any left at the bottom? Check this out. Available on view your deal dot com till midnight pst. These are super little helpers!

Screenshot_2018-04-21-12-41-12-1.png

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

oh geez...after reading these replies I am sorry I ordered the TS....anyone have good results with the pep40?

@fourpaws56  LOVE the Pep 40 Serum and the Pep 40 Creme.  I have both on subscription.  They are excellent products.  Other than an Elysee serum, I know of no other skincare serums that have that great of a peptide load.  Granted, a younger person wouldn't need this kind of strength, but I would say anyone in their 50's and up would benefit from these products.

Respected Contributor

Though it is a little too rich for me, I love the PEP40 Serum!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use the Creme Reverse and love it.  Soaks immediately into my skin.  Sometimes I add a little salicylic acid to it too.  I'm thinking of trying the Pep40 in the 2 jars at the same price and amount 

that they're offering as a one day only.