Valued Contributor

Re: Isomers, Paulas Choice, Skinn, Este Lauder, Josie

Thanks everybody for the helpful information. Its all confusing. I bought the Isomers TTV and will work with that but I think I will start with Paulas Choice products for six months and see how that goes. I might make some of my own cocktails also.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

almost forgot... is JM Milk really all that?? TIA

@KCDiva Ugh it made my skin feel like it was on fire . I washed it off after awhile when it didn't subside and for hours afterwards my skin still felt on fire and was red. I can't figure out why my skin reacted that way-it was one of the worst reactions I've had with a product in a long time. I've read other reviews where people experienced a similar reaction.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you ladies. I have been so tempted by JM Milk. Of course I'm tempted by everything. Thank you for your input. I'm going to stick with Skinn for awhile and see what products I like and see improvement with and go from there. 

Honored Contributor

I am a Paula's Choice user. Most of her products have done more to help my skin than all the products I ever tried. I have not liked every PC product. I prefer my prescription Retin A over her retinol products.  My skin did not respond to her retinol line - I needed something stronger, and my oily skin can handle the high % in prescription Retin A.  No one line or product works for everyone. It's a lot of trial and error. I hope you find something you like. 

Respected Contributor

I used to purchase a lot of Skinn until there were so many products and "new break through" products that I had to have it became very confusing and I was piling on products. Last year when HSN had their TS on Lancome Genifique, I purchased it for about $150 and guess what? I am still using the same bottle. So in my mind I have saved a bunch of money. I love the Genifique and will buy it again this year if they have it as a TS. I did add Periler Royal Jelly and again, I think this makes a huge difference. I apply that over the Genifique then just Clinique Moisture Surge for a little more hydration and I am done. A couple of months ago, my sister who I only see every few months asked me what I used. She said I looked younger.

Contributor

dont like isomers, lots of hype but dont see any diff..her moisturizers just evaporate from my sking minutes after..its all watered down..also expensive for what it is..