Occasional Contributor

Is ProStrong returning to QVC?

[ Edited ]

I just happened to do a online search for ProStrong.  A nail sealer product showed up for QVC.  I clicked on the link and sure enough, this product is available for sale!  Two months ago was the last time I searched on the Q for ProStrong products and the only product available were the nail files, which I ordered.  There are 5 items for sale today!  I am going to be over the moon if this line of nail products will be available, as they are the only ones that work on my nails!!! I loved watching Doris do the presentations on-air.  The kits were incredible values.  Yay!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Is ProStrong returning to QVC?

@123gogirl   I used the Perfect Formula for years. I found it was quite drying to the nail. I'm now using just Sally Hansen products and don't see a lot of difference between these and the more expensive nail hardeners.

Occasional Contributor

I agree with you on that.  I use Nail-Aid to make my nails hard. It is very inexpensive.  My problem however, is severe nail peeling.  I think the flouride in Pro Strong made the difference.  I have not been able to find another product that contains flouride.  I had long beautiful nails when I used the Pro Strong line.  Now I have short peeling nails.  I have not been able to find any equivalent product.  So even though it's pricey, I'm happy that I can have decent looking nails again!

Honored Contributor

Pro Strong may have contained flouride, but it also contained lots of alcohol. Very drying to the nails.