New Contributor

Could Philosophy or QVC give an explanation why Inner Grace is not being offered anymore?  Loved that fragrance!!  I know it was a top seller because it always sold out fast on QVC.  What fragrance is closest to it?  Bring back Inner Grace.  

Frequent Contributor

I agree, seems it dropped off the face of the earth.  I loved it and haven't purchased any other Philosophy fragrance because of that; and I dont like any other as much.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it dropped off the face of the earth just shortly after Dara Lynn (sp?) said it wasn't going anywhere!  It would've been nicer just to have warned customers so they could stock up, if they wanted to.

My own feeling is that it was too expensive to produce and Coty decided to drop it, but who knows?  Coty has made many changes, not for the better.

I've worn AG, FIL and IG for a long time, but I'm fed up with all the chopping and changing that Coty has introduced.  You never know what "fragrance" they're going to come out with next or whether it will still be in the line-up six months later.  Doesn't do to get too attached to anything in the philosophy line now.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Yes, it dropped off the face of the earth just shortly after Dara Lynn (sp?) said it wasn't going anywhere!  It would've been nicer just to have warned customers so they could stock up, if they wanted to.

My own feeling is that it was too expensive to produce and Coty decided to drop it, but who knows?  Coty has made many changes, not for the better.

I've worn AG, FIL and IG for a long time, but I'm fed up with all the chopping and changing that Coty has introduced.  You never know what "fragrance" they're going to come out with next or whether it will still be in the line-up six months later.  Doesn't do to get too attached to anything in the philosophy line now.

I agree with you that Inner Grace and Baby Grace are too complicated and expensive to produce. Inner Grace was always an EDP, and never a spray fragrance. I did read on Facebook where Dara said BG is a complicated fragrance, but should return in 2016. I also echo your feelings that Coty is introducing too many new fragrances and skin care products. The core fragrances are still favorites of mine, but the simplicity Cristina built this company on is gone.