Trusted Contributor

Re: If you're wearing perfume....

@qualitygal wrote:

do you have a favorite now?  Something light and airy and clean smelling?  Know of one that's lght and airy and clean smelling? Last nefw one I had was Jadore.  Really like that one.  Tired of White Diamonds.

@qualitygal   I really like Elizabeth Arden...White Tea.  Beautiful soft fragrance.  

Honored Contributor

Miss Dior and Coco Mademoiselle.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

Does it smell the same as it did back in the 70s/80s?  Most of the time the fragrance is changed.  If it smells the same, my husband would like to marry you (g)

Respected Contributor

Charlie! That brought back such pleasant memories!! @kaydee50.
Honored Contributor

I have more than one favorite.  Right now I couldn't choose between Commodity Gold or Kayali Musk (it's a light musk).  Tom Ford Oud Wood also.  Right now I have one Kayali Vanilla 28.  I sleep in it.

Super Contributor

My new summer scent is Lancome "La vie est Belle", it means "life is beatiful" ! I did not like Lancome scents, but I got a sample and itl divine.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

I have this and should wear it next time we go out.  This is the type of fragrance DH likes.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm a die hard fan of Philosophy Amazing Grace perfume.  Always get compliments when wearing. I use the body spritz every day after showering it's so fresh and clean smelling.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

I have this and should wear it next time we go out.  This is the type of fragrance DH likes.

@monicakm , I love them both because they are the kind of fragrances you don't tire of. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

Rain or Salt Air by Demeter